Sign in to follow this  
sidekick7569

Are the Devs wanting this game to fail, there is almost no loot

So I have been playing DayZ for many years on the PC, and have owned several servers, recently I bought a copy for my XBox One and joined several Official servers to discover hardly any loot including at any Military camps, I was at NW Airfield for a couple hours, and came across a few weapons, and hardly any attachments, or Mags. From my years of experience most people play Dayz for the PVP action, its going to be very difficult to do that when you have to spend hours trying to get a half way decent kit put together. One thing I have learned players will stop playing if there is not decent loot, and now Im not suggesting a lot of loot, myself like others like a good challenge, But this is a little ridicules. Please pump up the loot that would not take much, and you will have a lot of happy players.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Agreed the last week all the guns have dried up, we can only find shotguns now and SMG's. Sad that the last character wipe killed my only guy with decent guns.

Yeah i own a server and it is the same for me also. i wiped it a week ago and no one finds guns anymore. Only solution is to wipe it once a week which is pointless.

It all comes down to us the community. If 20 people hide 2-3 ARs in stashes on a server then the weapon spawns will dry up. My group find too many bases big and small with way too many guns but what’s the point? Having to find new gear is the best part of DayZ in my opinion. 

On 9/3/2019 at 10:39 AM, sidekick7569 said:

From my years of experience most people play Dayz for the PVP action

I would say most play for the PvE.  PvP is a part of it, but if you strictly want PvP, go play BF or PUBG.

1 hour ago, Jackel said:

the weapon spawns will dry up

Which takes the fun away when duping is still viable and becomes appealing. I'm feeling that BI went too far with their console countermeasures. PC players really have it made right now...finally(?)

On 9/4/2019 at 5:44 PM, Stagman70 said:

I would say most play for the PvE.  PvP is a part of it, but if you strictly want PvP, go play BF or PUBG.

I beg a differ. Try a large server. Most people love pvp. And pvp on dayz is vastly different than pubg or bf. Pubg and bf are still very cartoony and arcadish. Dayz offered a much more intense firefight. Add the fact that you lose everything when you die and that gets you more hyped up than any other game on console. I absolutely hate when people on this forum tell others to go play pubg or battlefield instead. There is no comparison. I play with a bunch of vets and we only play dayz for the pvp because it's the most intense of all other games on console.