MarczXD320

1 year anniversary.

So, tomorrow, on the 29th, DayZ on Xbox One will make exactly one year.

I remember that i bought this game on launch at preview back on August last year. Being playing the game ever since and i never got bored of it. Of course i got frustrated a lot of times, especially because of the duping situation that plagued for so many months. But i didn't stopped playing it, this game is one of the best survival games on console right now.

Congratulations on the first year anniversary, hopefully the game gets better and better as time goes on.

Edited by MarczXD320
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, MarczXD320 said:

So, tomorrow, on the 29th, DayZ on Xbox One will make exactly one year.

I remember that i bought this game on launch at preview back on August last year. Being playing the game ever since and i never got bored of it. Of course i got frustrated a lot of times, especially because of the duping situation that plagued for so many months. But i didn't stopped playing it, this game is one of the best survival games on console right now.

Congratulations on the first year anniversary, hopefully the game gets better and better as time goes on.

Yeah, it's been a wild year.

But as with any relationship, the crazy unpredictable ones are always the most fun.

We've had our ups and downs, most memorable for me was the broken day/night where it was stuck on night... and the great rainstorm that just kept going and going and going... lol

But I'm still here!

Let's hope for better server controls, quality of life fixes, desync getting sorted, smoother inventory management and a brighter 2020 in Chernarus!

• Like 2

Time certainly does fly. Happy one year anniversary on Xbox DayZ!

19 hours ago, Anyeurysm said:

Yeah, it's been a wild year.

But as with any relationship, the crazy unpredictable ones are always the most fun.

We've had our ups and downs, most memorable for me was the broken day/night where it was stuck on night... and the great rainstorm that just kept going and going and going... lol

But I'm still here!

Let's hope for better server controls, quality of life fixes, desync getting sorted, smoother inventory management and a brighter 2020 in Chernarus!

Haha, the forty nights of rain was something else.. 

I’m with you in hoping for much better optimization’s moving forward, maybe finally tossing in fishing as well as bow and arrows.

This game has ruined nearly every other game for me, and I’m ok with that. Keep up the good work Bohemia!

The torrential rainfall had to be the best and worse times. Remember the night fuzz 😠😖

Green ghillie...