LnS247

Most likely going to cancel our 100 slot public community server.

Anyone still making excuses for these companies, for these downfalls, for these shitty servers, for this shitty community, for this broken game, still hoping, still paying, excited for the upcoming DLC MAP, ANYONE READY TO KEEP PAYING MONEY TO SUPPORT THESE GARBAGE PRACTICES and look the other way while you get cornholed for your precious time is just plain fucking dumb.

Some of you people want this game so bad that you're willing to blind yourself to the truth. Lie to yourself. You are willing to sell yourself short. Have a little respect for yourself and give yourself more credit. Let yourself see what is staring you in the face. This game has been broken since the mod and will never be fixed. It will never be what you want or hope. Own that truth and then decide to play or walk away but quit kidding yourself.

• Confused 1

On 9/26/2019 at 9:51 PM, Acids House said:

Anyone still making excuses for these companies, for these downfalls, for these shitty servers, for this shitty community, for this broken game, still hoping, still paying, excited for the upcoming DLC MAP, ANYONE READY TO KEEP PAYING MONEY TO SUPPORT THESE GARBAGE PRACTICES and look the other way while you get cornholed for your precious time is just plain fucking dumb.

Some of you people want this game so bad that you're willing to blind yourself to the truth. Lie to yourself. You are willing to sell yourself short. Have a little respect for yourself and give yourself more credit. Let yourself see what is staring you in the face. This game has been broken since the mod and will never be fixed. It will never be what you want or hope. Own that truth and then decide to play or walk away but quit kidding yourself.

We know the game is broken and will never be fixed. As long as the devs keep trying to improve it I'm happy. Surely with the amount of money you have from all the refunds you got you can start developing your own game.

Who am I to judge you If you find your happiness knowing that the game will never be fixed? Watching them try is good enough Even if you admitted to know the outcome is never. You're so woke.

On 9/26/2019 at 9:51 PM, Acids House said:

I'm not making excuses for anything. I just enjoy the game. You call us dumb (I won't step down to your language), but you're the one wasting your time here on a game you vehemently despise. Maybe you're the one who should exercise a little more self respect. 

• Like 2

On 9/26/2019 at 3:51 PM, Acids House said:

Own that truth and then decide to play or walk away 

Umm, WE have, but apparently YOU haven't.  People like you keep hanging around and post all your little whining fits, while the rest of us accept things the way they are.

On 9/28/2019 at 8:26 AM, Acids House said:

Who am I to judge you If you find your happiness knowing that the game will never be fixed?

That is all you do is judge others.  Let me rewind the tape......."Anyone still making excuses for these companies, for these downfalls, for these shitty servers, for this shitty community, for this broken game, still hoping, still paying, excited for the upcoming DLC MAP, ANYONE READY TO KEEP PAYING MONEY TO SUPPORT THESE GARBAGE PRACTICES and look the other way while you get cornholed for your precious time is just plain fucking dumb. "

Sounds pretty judgmental to me.  Do everyone a favor.....uninstall the game and delete the forum from your "favorites" tab, and move along.

On 9/26/2019 at 3:51 PM, Acids House said:

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 9:51 PM, Acids House said:

It's just a game dude, calm down before you have a stroke or something 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1