Kokyy

No guns spawning since 1.04 update in military areas...

It's a joke. Not playable.

• Haha 1

The player has no Top Tier weapons... clearly, they will starve or die of dehydration.  Unplayable.  Broken system.  Rare loot is just so... rare. Player is bored and goes back to Call of Battlefield 7.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is ribbish, since the update I have found loads of weapons at military bases, military tents sick of finding M4-A1 and all different types of AKs so I don't know why you sent getting any as people who I play with on the server we play have all said the same thing, since the update 1.04 and duping is no more guns are everywhere

I actually haven't found any of the top tier guns in military zones either.  I play on a 1st-person NY server.  I just assumed that people have looted these areas recently or just before me.  So far, the only item that is actually annoyingly plentiful is the head torch. I found 7 in one village yesterday!  I wish they would make food more scarce.

the game is broken, bad FPS, bad rendering, no weapons on official server ... Developers are shitting pro game, just want to profit from private server.

Found a KA but they seem to be ubber rare at the moment. So I imagine things are spawning in just not at the rate that some ppl want.

WE hit 7 military locations the other day, Barely found anything on an official server, 

Went to a Private server, found 3 m4's in the same tent, And a KA-M and a heli crash site, is it luck? 

I dont know

but I also played the same official server the first day it came out , I found 1 m4, and 3 ak74's

lately I only see fx , Sg5, skorpion , and sks, nothing else really. 

Its weird if people actually found all the ones on the server and hid them but don't even play the game, 
I believe that is unfair because it doesnt even if you a chance to acquire them from the people who
have them. Imagine a guy found these weapons, And buried the "Server limit amount" and doesn't play.

what are the odds i'll find his random location of burying or hiding his chest in some obscure location
to acquire these guns, if I wanted them to use them myself? but I like the sg5 at this point its probably my favorite

since most full autos freeze up the game anyway , but I use semi. 

On 8/22/2019 at 10:04 PM, EzyStriderPS4 said:

I actually haven't found any of the top tier guns in military zones either.  I play on a 1st-person NY server.  I just assumed that people have looted these areas recently or just before me.  So far, the only item that is actually annoyingly plentiful is the head torch. I found 7 in one village yesterday!  I wish they would make food more scarce.

Me neither. I haven't found any top tier guns since 1.04. So frustrating to run the same military locations over and over across multiple servers for weeks on end and find nothing.

Private servers don't count, I can't take weapons I find in private servers to public servers.

And this is aimed at all those smarty pant know it alls out there, what servers are you playing on to find these weapons ? EU ? US? AU?

Since 1.04 I've not found any top tier guns on any UK servers I play on. Where they at ?

4 hours ago, GkR86 said:

Have found plenty on AU

I'll have to give them a try, the problem is with those servers is i lag like crazy on them, often 2 to 3 seconds delay as I'm in the UK.

Ok, the new patch is up. Anyone finding anything of value?

6 minutes ago, Deathlove said:

Ok, the new patch is up. Anyone finding anything of value?

OK, they were no wipe, so loot table not reseted, so no reason to find anything more than previous.

5 minutes ago, S.Kaneda said:

OK, they were no wipe, so loot table not reseted, so no reason to find anything more than previous.

Did you bother to look at all?

5 minutes ago, Deathlove said:

Did you bother to look at all?

Did you bother to look how work loot tables for guns and how many of each one they are on one server?

Since this update don't increase any of gun amount in CLE, there is no reason to find more than before, as they did not wipe anything.

Edited by S.Kaneda

Just now, S.Kaneda said:

Did you bother to look how work loot tables for guns and how many of each one they are on one server?

I did but I was just seeing if anyone found anything good yet.

Well i had a couple of hours this morning and found plenty of Ammo and a few Mags for a VSS and a VSD and two heli crashes both with a VSS and VSD. NO Guns though at Tisy Military or NWAF just ammo and mags and clothing. never had a problem finding a Mosin or CR or BK though. As no UK servers I was on a Dutch Server today but be warned I have now twice spawned into the middle of a gunfight with the loss of a well loaded character on an American Server.

• Beans 1

well I did manage to find one of those Military SMG's so it's not all gloom and doom. And the Tundra rifle is normally my end game weapon anyways. I noticed there's a couple of new spawn points weapons can be at.

please anyone who find best weapons (new ones included) post it where exactly found it (for example palovo base barrack)