How do you pronounce it, and which one is officially correct -- DayZee or DayZed?

Seeing Rocket is a Kiwi, I'm guessing that he calls it DayZed...?

Plus DayZee sounds like Daisy, which is ironically cute for such a brutal game :D

In interviews, I've always heard Rocket and others call it Day-Zee, which is what I call it.

I say Day-Zed, and I'm American. I just sounds better. Saying Dayzee makes me feel like I'm calling an apocalyptic zombie game mode a pretty little flower.

Edit: I've heard people say Dayz as in Days, or DayZee, or DayZed.

Day-zee

Mostly because A: Z stands for Zero in this case so and B: it's pronounced like that in my language.

Day Zed.

Zee is American, retarded, douche baggery.

It probably changed to zee over zed after the mass influx of German immigrants after the seven years war.

My cat is called Daisy (sounds like Day-Zee), so I have to say Day-Zed when I'm on skype or just talking about it.

I say Day-Zed' date=' and I'm American. I just sounds better. Saying Dayzee makes me feel like I'm calling an apocalyptic zombie game mode a pretty little flower.

Edit: I've heard people say Dayz as in Days, or DayZee, or DayZed.

[/quote']

Hilarious. It's pronounced Day-Zee and it sounding better to mispronounce it doesn't make it correct.

I see you are American. But I prefer to say redkneck gun-nut, it just sounds better!

If I were to intentionally mispronounce your name would that annoy you?

To my friends on TS i just call it THE GAME. "Are you playing THE GAME?" "Yeah im on lol"

People refer to zombies as zed's often, I've never heard them referred to as zee's! So that settle's that one!

Personally when I SMS mates to get on I simply put: "Zombies!"

"dayzee" is the correct answer and what the developer himself has used numerous times

remove heads from asses

Day Zed.

Zee is American' date=' retarded, douche baggery.

It probably changed to zee over zed after the mass influx of German immigrants after the seven years war.

[/quote']

That's the most ignorant thing I have ever read.