When are we finaly getting 1.04 on xbox, we been waiting over 3 months when we get close to the date it changes, we are not enjoying the game at the moment because of issues, so please give us the update for this weekend.

As you would be able to read if you looked around in the same forum as you are posting on for 1,5 minute then you would have read (in both posts by multiple in multiple threads and official posts from Impulz) that it went into certification (for the third time) Wednesday and we are waiting for it to pass.

Supposedly it passed that certification but won't be dropping until some time after monday.

I made it easy for you, next time please use a minute to check if there are topics about the same question (and there is pretty much nothing else right now) instead of making yet another one - it makes the forum more muddled and makes it harder to find what you are actually looking for. 🙂

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

next week but NOT Monday is the official cry

My money go on tuesday. Game developers really love to either launch games or updates in this day of the week lol. 

13 hours ago, GolemNo9 said:

So looks like jonas should have looked before opening his mouth huh..

Are you for real?

I posted the info he was looking for, and whether the tweet was out about it at the time of his writing makes no change to the context of the thread.

I gave correct info (that is already here on the forum many places) and politely encouraged him to look around on the forum for a minute as a good rule before you make new threads - and this is your reply?

It sounds like YOU are the one that should have thought before posting.

22 hours ago, ThePugman said:

To be fair @Jonas Levin that reply was posted before the console news Tweet.

I know, but I could not see any reason to give him old news because of that as that would not make sense. 🙂

The news about the situation was still out on the forum when he asked.