ImpulZ

Console Update 1.04

15 hours ago, Daniel Wright said:

will there be a update to fix lagging issue cause im tired of lagging in a car and it getting destroyed and also cant access inventory have to keep resetting the server to fix it ?

Hopefully the devs are competently enough to fix these issues. Btw, we allready destroyed 3 cars because of freezing! And yes, the bugged items (cars, barrels, tents and even backpacks) are fine again after a server reset. IT's TIME FOR A HOTFIX!!! Pls devs make us happy ❤️

Hey can someone help me! when i try to join my friend’s private server it says “connecting failed an unknown error has occurred” ?? I can join other server just not this one?

As server owners for console I pay quite a bit for my server would like to see a little bit more control over what I have. As I’m sure lot of other owners do as well. What you give pretty much gives us owners very little control. We cant even ban problem players if we wanted too. Sure put password up but that defeats the whole open server concept. I want players to come to my server without having to jump through hoops. 

• Like 2

Not a bad list, could an admin or dev provide a list or add something to the Wiki for players to use. I suspect with this information, it would really help players along and reduce frustration among your customer base. 🙂 It would be really helpful to see a list of items that can be crafted in the current version of the game. 

I read somewhere yesterday that you could craft a tent out of hides, sticks and rope... have not tried it. Additional I read that you could craft nails from barbed wire using pliers. However, I am not sure if this is for console, PC or if it is even working. I will look for the list again and post it.

Edited by ShallowTech

Hello Survivors!

We have the hotfix for the console server browser coming in.

Patchnotes

NOTES

GAME

ADDED

• Added: Server browser is now displayed in pages.
  • Added: Filter for password-protected servers in the server browser

KNOWN ISSUES

• When filtering for favourite servers, you will encounter blank server pages that you will have to scroll through to find your server (favourites are the only ones displayed).
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Beans 2

On 8/14/2019 at 7:00 PM, TheDom2 said:

As server owners for console I pay quite a bit for my server would like to see a little bit more control over what I have. As I’m sure lot of other owners do as well. What you give pretty much gives us owners very little control. We cant even ban problem players if we wanted too. Sure put password up but that defeats the whole open server concept. I want players to come to my server without having to jump through hoops. 

Can you not blacklist/whitelist players?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Would  Would be nice to have 1PP and 3PP as a filter as well. Keep up the good work!

@ImpulZ I believe that Nitrado wasn't building any pre-ordered private server due to an issue with the server browser, guess this is sorted now and we can order private servers?

36 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

Hello Survivors!

Patchnotes

NOTES

GAME

ADDED

Thanks for the fix. 

Recently I'm sure I saw somewhere that you were working on a white-list tool. Is this true and if so how long do you think it'll be before we might see it implemented? 

• Haha 1

They said that in  the stream they did couple days back .. the vod is on twitch and they reposted it on youtube

Edited by Chainsaw_Squirrel

On 8/7/2019 at 11:24 PM, Xzavier Edwards said:

me and everyone i was playing with were randomly kicked for server reset on official servers and now we cant join any server other then community servers for no given reason just says "CONNECTING FAILED - and unknown error has occurred" 

Just restart the game whenever the "No message received for...seconds" apears while on a server. It will kick you anyways and usally the error you mentioned shows up if you try to rejoin right away. If its not working its something else😱

It is difficult to find only the ammunition of these weapons. Unless it's the server where I play because it's Hardcore. Does anyone here play Hardcore and enjoy the style? I am currently playing on Exilados server, Brazilian server with a good deal of difficulty. If anyone wants to get in there will be welcome, then just say hello by chat.

The new server browser is weird AF! Now I have to scroll trough 30+ sites to find my fave custom servers...  😑

Do I have to delete my dayz savedata or is it supposed to be like this?

edit: 64+ sites now. I mean cmon!!!

edit2: Finally found my custom home server but the server keeps restarting every minute... WTH is going on?! It's rather a brokefix than a hotfix!

Edited by SillyJoe

Do you know that the night vision does NOT work for the PS4 1.04 update? 

When will this be addressed and fixed? It’s a huge part why I will not play public servers anymore. 

3 minutes ago, G_double_e_k said:

Do you know that the night vision does NOT work for the PS4 1.04 update? 

When will this be addressed and fixed? It’s a huge part why I will not play public servers anymore. 

They do work just not on ur helmet. Plus also the car headlights dont work  this need addressed asap

The NVG is glitched and I been Waiting for 7 days for my server to install it still has not tf could someone help me i already called nitrado but i Can't  alter my process is it suppose to take this long???

Edited by Spike_out
  • Like 1

Hi there

Do you have any idea when you will fix the invisible magazine glitch on PS4?

Just this week I have had an M4, AK-74 & CR527 fall victim to this and are now all useless.

Also, when I logged out/in to try and fox my CR527 magazine glitch, the AK101 on my back vanished completely after log in???

What are you doing about this?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

Hello Survivors!

Patchnotes

NOTES

GAME

ADDED

KNOWN ISSUES

• When filtering for favourite servers, you will encounter blank server pages that you will have to scroll through to find your server (favourites are the only ones displayed).

@ImpulZ prior to 1.04 for consoles going live it was mentioned time of day would be displayed on server list, yet it’s not available. When would we expect to see that change?

Additionally, each time I login to play, the game doesn’t remember my inverted setting and defaults back to up is up and down is down.

3 hours ago, Maori king said:

Can you not blacklist/whitelist players?

Agree 100%!  We need more control to manage private servers, so they fit the style of gameplay we're going for. For example, a PVE server needs to be able to ban KOS folks.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Spike_out said:

The NVG is glitched and I been Waiting for 7 days for my server to install it still has not tf could someone help me i already called nitrado but i Can't  alter my process is it suppose to take this long???

Indeed. The NVGs haven't worked right with the helmets/headgear since the update.

renderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrenderingrendering 

• Like 1

Will there be a fix for despawning cars? I've had 2 cars just vanish into thin air and one of the other ones started shifting and damaging itself. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Anwah said:

Will there be a fix for despawning cars? I've had 2 cars just vanish into thin air and one of the other ones started shifting and damaging itself. 

Please also fix the driving freezelags while your on it... 😉

• Like 1