Andyyypandyyy

7.84gb update

The guy hosting our server got a notification on the nitrado app and when he opens it, it says the message is no longer available. Could be a random glitch, could be nitrado prepping the servers and jumping the gun with notifications.

No update has been deployed on our side today.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

No update has been deployed on our side today.

But the day is not over yet eeh? *wink wink*

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Private server owners have now been given the links to accept donations. Looks like the wait is almost over.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, stephen321 said:

Private server owners have now been given the links to accept donations. Looks like the wait is almost over.

Fingers crossed 🤞🤞🤞

1 hour ago, stephen321 said:

Good luck with that... It's delayed another week. 

1 hour ago, lJamesHalel1 said:

Fingers crossed 🤞🤞🤞

You can uncross those fingers.... 

7 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

You can uncross those fingers.... 

Using them to hit myself for thinking BI may for once do what they tell the community 🙄

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, lJamesHalel1 said:

Using them to hit myself for thinking BI may for once do what they tell the community 🙄

Direct your anger at Sony. There is most likely an agreement that consoles must get the update at the same time and we know Sony like to hold them up for stupid shit.

1 hour ago, stephen321 said:

Direct your anger at Sony. There is most likely an agreement that consoles must get the update at the same time and we know Sony like to hold them up for stupid shit.

Fanboy alert. Sony apparently has higher standards than Microsoft and want developers on their platform to put out a quality working product. Patches dont get delayed like this very often and not over bullshit. If they sent it back, there is a good reason.

It doesnt matter. Either way you people would be bitching. If it came out you would be bitching about shit being broken. Smh. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Acids House said:

Fanboy alert. Sony apparently has higher standards than Microsoft and want developers on their platform to put out a quality working product. Patches dont get delayed like this very often and not over bullshit. If they sent it back, there is a good reason.

It doesnt matter. Either way you people would be bitching. If it came out you would be bitching about shit being broken. Smh. 

Being a fanboy is for children. Your right Sony could have found a problem that Microsoft don't care about but Sony have previous for rejecting updates for stupid reasons like needing player names.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stephen321 said:

Being a fanboy is for children. Your right Sony could have found a problem that Microsoft don't care about but Sony have previous for rejecting updates for stupid reasons like needing player names.

Policy is policy. Needing player names is necessary to help identify griefers and cheaters my friend. Something xbox apparently doesnt care about.

@Acids House I think the purpose is more to make sure you have a way to report someone who's being a verbally abusive lol, i don't think Sony is over there caring about people who dupe in DayZ.

Edited by Robzom11

37 minutes ago, Robzom11 said:

@Acids House I think the purpose is more to make sure you have a way to report someone who's being a verbally abusive lol, i don't think Sony is over there caring about people who dupe in DayZ.

You cant report cheaters through the proper channels if you dont know their names. Sony may not care about duping but they care whether or not you can report people properly. Whether that's griefing to Sony or cheating to the devs. It's a blanket defense.