Dancedwithlions

Reloading

I have the correct ammo for weapon I have, yet it will not load. The weapon does say it is worn could that be the reason why?

When I have loaded a weapon it only loads one bullet a time, even on the scorpion, any ideas as to why this might be?

Thank you.

30 minutes ago, Dancedwithlions said:

I have the correct ammo for weapon I have, yet it will not load. The weapon does say it is worn could that be the reason why?

When I have loaded a weapon it only loads one bullet a time, even on the scorpion, any ideas as to why this might be?

Thank you.

You have the right magazine for those ? Put the magazine in your hands and then choose the right ammo type to load

Get the magazine in hand then go to your Inventory highlight the bullets and press circle that will load the bullet into Magazine, If you only have 1 Magazine and once you finish it you need to repeat the process, this is why you need multiple Magazine

Iv had the same problem. Even with the right ammo. Put mag in hand and bullets on ground and it will reload then

Like said above for one issue. The second issue could be that your inventory is full. So if you have more than one magazine but your inventory is full you will not be able to swap out magazines. But it will load a single round from the loose ammo that's in your inventory. Reason being is when you take the magazine out of the weapon to reload it needs somewhere to go but cant due to full inventory. Hence you need a space for the empty mag to go before it inserts the new mag.  Take that into consideration with what said above you need to reload loose rounds into magazines . You also have to have boxes of ammo unboxed to reload a magazine. Then keep a empty space for the mag change .  

On 7/26/2019 at 8:59 PM, MaximusDickus said:

You have the right magazine for those ? Put the magazine in your hands and then choose the right ammo type to load

Just to say thanks again, this has worked well a few times now.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dancedwithlions said:

Just to say thanks again, this has worked well a few times now.

You can now reload a gun or magazine just by holding down Triangle button if you have the right ammo for them. No need to open the inventory.

On 7/27/2019 at 4:49 PM, GolemNo9 said:

Like said above for one issue. The second issue could be that your inventory is full. So if you have more than one magazine but your inventory is full you will not be able to swap out magazines. But it will load a single round from the loose ammo that's in your inventory. Reason being is when you take the magazine out of the weapon to reload it needs somewhere to go but cant due to full inventory. Hence you need a space for the empty mag to go before it inserts the new mag.  Take that into consideration with what said above you need to reload loose rounds into magazines . You also have to have boxes of ammo unboxed to reload a magazine. Then keep a empty space for the mag change .  

That was an issue before 1.02. Not anymore. You can have all container slots filled and still swap magazines. 

Unless... It has returned with 1.04?! 😮