ZeeGy

When can we expect 1.05 experimental?

Previous patterns suggest it should have come out today.

Hopefully I'm wrong, any ideas when we can see a release and notes?

11 minutes ago, ZeeGy said:

Previous patterns suggest it should have come out today.

Hopefully I'm wrong, any ideas when we can see a release and notes?

In the best scenario beginning of August

My guess would be mid-August after the consoles are stable on 1.04.

The devs have said they don't want the PC version getting too far ahead of the console version as it is now (consoles are still on 1.02 atm), so it all depends on how much longer it takes them to get 1.04 approved on consoles.

Patches are coming on average every six weeks, so next week could be a possibility. But the week of the 5th of August might have the patch as well. 

12 minutes ago, rickyriot said:

Are there any notes on what 1.05 will (or won't) contain.

No, we only know that vaulting/climbing is in the works right now and thus might come with 1.05.

20 minutes ago, amadieus said:

No, we only know that vaulting/climbing is in the works right now and thus might come with 1.05.

Thanks for the reply.

My money is on Friday August 2nd. And it won’t be too far ahead of console if they keep it in experimental for longer, this time.

They really need to stop pushing to stable early. When it happens, you only get a handful playing expy, which isn’t enough to test and quickly find the bugs.

not so fast, I just recently built my base, assembled all the cars and all the weapons. Do you want me to lose all this with the release of a new patch?

6 hours ago, maxon-69 said:

not so fast, I just recently built my base, assembled all the cars and all the weapons. Do you want me to lose all this with the release of a new patch?

First rule of DayZ -- don't get attached to your gear.

If the patch involves a persistence wipe, then yes, you're going to lose all your shit.

• Like 1

@maxon-69 No offence but FUCK your base! 😂

New patches trump everything. 

If I were to offer you 1.03 with a cool base, and loads of vehicles would you take it? If the answer’s yes, I don’t know what to say.

Edited by ThePugman
  • Like 1

1.05 isn't even in Experimental.... it's certainly not going to stable any time soon.

23 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

1.05 isn't even in Experimental.... it's certainly not going to stable any time soon.

Right, which is the point of the thread -- he is asking when will the first iteration of 1.05 show up in Experimental.