ImpulZ

Status Report - July 2019

As server owners for console I pay quite a bit for my server would like to see a little bit more control over what I have. As Iā€™m sure lot of other owners do as well. What you give pretty muchĀ gives us owners very little controlļ»æ. We cant even ban problem players if we wanted tooļ»æ.ļ»æĀ Sure putĀ password up but that defeats the whole open server concept. I want players to come to my server without having to jump thļ»ærough hoops.Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

Iā€™m glad that random ass dude dropped what the developers couldnā€™t : but Iā€™m still completely disappointed that this is how Dayz turned out .Ā 

Ā 

The newĀ engine was supposed to HELP DAYZ STAND-ALONE NOT ARMA 4 . All you dieĀ hards like me can read into Toms post as a ā€œsorry we mad a bad decision but weā€™re going to make more bad decisions for this game so arma 4 runs smoothly on enfusion engineā€.

i donā€™t want to wait years for helicopters ,Ā 2 wheeled vehicles , advanced soft skills , barricading , contaminated zones , hordes , ltl weapons or any of the other promised features that make this game so much better than it is now zzzz but hooray they finally fucking communicated with us but itā€™s like a cheating ex girlfriend that comes back just to tell you she is getting her stuff Ā instead of actually apologizing and rectifying the relationship proper ...

Ā 

oh well maybe when arma 4 drops Dayz will finally be feature complete ā€” seeing as this is the priorities they are signaling to us via their actions and lack of care for Dayz sa ... but yayyy weā€™ll be able to climb stuff after 6 years ! /s

Edited by MaxwellHouse69420
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

I am so so disappointed in DayZ PS4.Ā 

Myself along with three other friends had purchased the game to be able to do what was promised butĀ thereā€™s barely anything good about the game at all.

I purchased aĀ private server havenā€™t received it yet not only that but thereā€™s barely any content on it I canā€™t spawn in vehicles or modsĀ nothing.

Also the game is not near completed why add a dlc we have to pay for when the game isnā€™t near good enough for sales. DISAPOINTING

Edited by ReeceC18
Grammar mistake

Yeah Iā€™m not sure where your report system is but my whole tent with all

my shit is in it and I canā€™t get it out fix it thanksĀ 

they need to fix the car lag,but I hope they added bigger vehicles like trucks or LMTV's for more people also Humvee's would be cool toĀ 

On 7/21/2019 at 11:41 PM, philbur said:

Or....Am I just not privy to the whereabouts of that tracker?

I tried a quick search. but came up empty.

That's the one https://feedback.bistudio.com/tag/dayz/ Still, pretty much useless to me, as my report and problem have been ignored.

Edited by indian the hawk
  • Thanks 1