donnyuk78

Died random

So I have just died for no other reason then I was digging up one of stashes 😂 I hate it when shit like that happens. 

20 minutes ago, bandito6000 said:

Ya probably got domed.

Domed? What’s that mean 

Shot in the head. Which if so you would not have heard anything just red screen 

• Like 1

Was definitely  just a red screen., fuck

knows where they was then 😂

• Like 1

I got into a massive argument with this over a friend.. we were in a party chat, both playing DayZ then out of no where he starts cussing saying how he’s done with this game cause he just died out of no where. I told him he probably got shot in the head, which then he argued with me over. “I didn’t hear anything! No gun shot, nothing!!” and that made me laugh at him, which probably pissed him off more. After bickering back and forth for quite some time I eventually said “If I were to walk up behind you and shoot you in the back of the head, would you hear it?” him not responding and just leaving the party chat made it pretty clear, he knew I was right.. HaHa! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I

2 hours ago, ParkwayNightmare said:

I got into a massive argument with this over a friend.. we were in a party chat, both playing DayZ then out of no where he starts cussing saying how he’s done with this game cause he just died out of no where. I told him he probably got shot in the head, which then he argued with me over. “I didn’t hear anything! No gun shot, nothing!!” and that made me laugh at him, which probably pissed him off more. After bickering back and forth for quite some time I eventually said “If I were to walk up behind you and shoot you in the back of the head, would you hear it?” him not responding and just leaving the party chat made it pretty clear, he knew I was right.. HaHa! 

This is very true but I would like to know it I was shot though and only because with dayZ you could just die from walking or climbing a ladder 😂 

DonnyDanger78

Yeah you got headshotted. I was playing in party chat with my  brother a while ago and i got the red screen walking out of a police station with him. No gunshot just YOU ARE DEAD

I heard the shot that killed me over my headset a second later in party chat as my bro had his tv volume up

• Like 1

On 7/12/2019 at 1:31 AM, ParkwayNightmare said:

Who know at close range, nobody’s around to talk about it.

At long range rifle rounds travel at super sonic speed, so you’re right that one would not even hear the shot.