Sign in to follow this  
awalsh47

My home server.

Normally full with a q.

Haven't been able to join it all night and when I do it's glitches to fuck.

Anyone else?

Froze for about 5 minutes earlier and couldnt even exit. Couldn't interact with anything but my food and water was going down at an extreme rate. 

Yeah I got in and couldn't interact with stashes  

I also reappeared in another server with yellow health afterwards. No clothing damage and had full water and fòod.

Ended up playing another server. 

7 hours ago, awalsh47 said:

My home server.

Normally full with a q.

Haven't been able to join it all night and when I do it's glitches to fuck.

Anyone else?

I got out just before server reset last night and couldn't ever log back in for some reason 😕 

I was going to try at the next server reset to see if that fixes it. Won't be on until 9 pm (it's 7.40 am here now) so hopefully it's working by then 

4692 was acting weird yesterday aswell. 

I was looting houses in zelenogorsk and at one point i was hitting x to open a door and nothing happen, tried again and nothing... so i ran to the next house and all of the sudden the hand/open animation started out of nowhere. A good 20 second delay. 

Other weird/laggy stuff like slow pick up animations, items right infront of you not loading in until you turn around and back again. 

All lag/loading issues ofcourse but the weirdest one came later... I was running up to our camp and was checking items in the tent when i saw that my character had a cut symbol. Lol.. Whaaaaat? No blood loss, no health loss. I had not interact with a zombie for atleast 2 hours and I know that the symbol was not there some minutes earlier. 

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this