COMRADEBLITZ

official servers and base building

first of all,i know why its happening and 2th i thank bohemia for creating the dayz and adding the great staff and details that you cant find in any other survival games...(i play since 0.60)

please fix the issue with guns in official servers...you cant find AK(any model) and M4!its 3 month i play there and we did not find a single rifle!

even UMP,s are rare now thanks to the the damn server hoppers(witch this one got fixed) but they still have stashed rifles thats why the server will not spawn rifles anymore please deal with this issue even you have to wipe it just do it.

about base building:its not fair you and your friends searching for materials to build a base and random person can easily enter your base using a common axe or hatchet or ....any other tools,just please balance it

make it harder or impossible until you find new way to balance the base building.we spent 2 days for materials and we just got raided in 5 minutes...

Edited by COMRADEBLITZ

And that's why i made a server that's just like official with the addition of more durable bases. Really sucks base building isn't worth it on official.

oh, I didn't think bases could be destroyed 😕 I was stashing items in preparation of a small base :S

So you can take down walls with melee, is that correct?

7 minutes ago, Shakis said:

oh, I didn't think bases could be destroyed 😕 I was stashing items in preparation of a small base :S

So you can take down walls with melee, is that correct?

Yep, I only build walls now if I have to. . . .. . wolves.

I try to keep it low profile so no one can see.

I bury stuff away from the base so theres nothing to rob

And whatever happens, after 45 days the walls will go anyway .. .  .

Just now, aux7 said:

And whatever happens, after 45 days the walls will go anyway .. .  .

Even if you "access" their inventory?

14 hours ago, COMRADEBLITZ said:

first of all,i know why its happening and 2th i thank bohemia for creating the dayz and adding the great staff and details that you cant find in any other survival games...(i play since 0.60)

please fix the issue with guns in official servers...you cant find AK(any model) and M4!its 3 month i play there and we did not find a single rifle!

even UMP,s are rare now thanks to the the damn server hoppers(witch this one got fixed) but they still have stashed rifles thats why the server will not spawn rifles anymore please deal with this issue even you have to wipe it just do it.

I showed this in another post .. .

xlBMDYm.png

7 minutes ago, Shakis said:

Even if you "access" their inventory?

didnt work for me, but Ive kinda given up re building for a while. My last build was 1.03 . . . I logged on one day, and it was all gone. The walking across the map with a back pack full of wood was not too funny either

I now have two tents and three barrels deep in a woody area .. . . . . . so far the wolves have left me alone .. . no walls. Carrying the barrels was fun enough

amusingly I now have seven boxes of nails . . . .  . . I just keep finding them now

Edited by aux7

1 minute ago, aux7 said:

.. three barrels deep in a woody area...

I didn't think you could pick barrels up anymore, I never get the "Hold F to take into hands" option. Can you drag them from vicinity to hands??  - Can't believe I never tried this. Although I didn't think you could bury the small wooden boxes, a few of us tried and never got the option. I returned to where we dropped them and was able to bury them later so maybe my game was bugged.

3 minutes ago, Shakis said:

I didn't think you could pick barrels up anymore, I never get the "Hold F to take into hands" option. Can you drag them from vicinity to hands??  - Can't believe I never tried this. Although I didn't think you could bury the small wooden boxes, a few of us tried and never got the option. I returned to where we dropped them and was able to bury them later so maybe my game was bugged.

Sure, as long as the barrel is empty. Either or.

Never had any trouble burying wooden boxes either. Burying near trees can be problematic.

This alone is one of the reasons why official is dying.

This and the stuff that is no where completed. Pretty sad honestly how this all went down. I was hoping they would have made official perfect.

Go un official and make a good community, because official is just a running sim still.