ImpulZ

Stable Update 1.04.152050

Anyone else here have their character wiped after the update? I was on first person servers mainly and my character was completely wiped.

New spawn system DEFINITELY needs to be tweaked. After server hopping once, I ended up just north of Cherno & just south of Zeleno. In 5 minutes I have 3 fully loaded weapons and military attire. Oof. 

I wonder how many times they'll need to tweak this new server hopping thing before they get it right... Hope its not too much. 

I've read that using DZSALauncher prevents the black screen bug. 

On 7/4/2019 at 10:37 PM, justice5150 said:

New spawn system DEFINITELY needs to be tweaked. After server hopping once, I ended up just north of Cherno & just south of Zeleno. In 5 minutes I have 3 fully loaded weapons and military attire. Oof. 

That "new spawn system" is there to prevent server hopping, the very thing you did.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, IMT said:

That "new spawn system" is there to prevent server hopping, the very thing you did.

I think he's refering more to the fact that the new spawn system is teleporting you close to milbases etc.

When are you guys going to fix the in game server browser, for community servers? it has been so utterly broken since .63 and beyond it is a joke, It was working just fine until you changed the UI and now its a buggy mess that can take literally an hour at times to get into the server you want to find; even the default server filters are not applied by automatic you have to change one then apply just get all the filters disabled, its a joke that this is still a problem after so long, FOCUS ON IT

On 7/7/2019 at 2:59 AM, TheRealLeetbus said:

When are you guys going to fix the in game server browser, for community servers? it has been so utterly broken since .63 and beyond it is a joke, It was working just fine until you changed the UI and now its a buggy mess that can take literally an hour at times to get into the server you want to find; even the default server filters are not applied by automatic you have to change one then apply just get all the filters disabled, its a joke that this is still a problem after so long, FOCUS ON IT

Just use DZSALauncher. It's far superior to the in-game browser and it will automatically load the mods for you!

• Beans 1

425b6h8azkc21.png

Bohemia please 

2018-11-21_13_prayer.jpg

But I think that the full stage should take at least one hour, with the possibility of delaying the conversion of antibiotics and vitamins. And the antidote can be in hospitals and military sites.

Edited by hegra
  • Like 1