Sacrred

Where do people hang out?

I used to play the PC version years ago. And i had no problem finding, fighting and befriending people on servers. But i no longer can play the PC version so i bought the Xbox version.

It's fun. But i struggle to find people? I'll join full servers and not see anyone. Is there specific places people hang out? Don't say NWAF because i openly run around their all the time on full servers and theres no one in sight.

Most seem to want to PvP by the coast.

I try and get away from everyone by going inland.

I have really been enjoying the random wandering. Stopped picking up compasses and just looking into the distance and heading towards something that looks mildly interesting. Been to some places I hadn't been before when I was preoccupied heading to specific destinations. Ended up at the northern edge of the map by accident and found someones chest next to a tree with some great in it. Also stumbled across a buried bag yesterday near berezino next to a random tree I stopped at. It had an AK with night scope on it. 

I should also add that I then stuffed the AK up a tree some distance away. Until duping is fixed and there is a full wipe, I will assume any AR and SVD is duped unless I find it on a natural spawn location. 

Edited by DayzDayzFanboy
  • Like 2

Sol factory on any high pop will be crawling with fully geared people