Ledgenz

m4 spawn rates on ps4

where are all the M4's? ive played the game from release on PS4 and have been to most of the military base's (nwaf/tisy and others) on low and high pop servers "tried resetting tents and barrack's"  all ive found are ugp45 and sk guns???? WTF

Well, this is the PC section and I haven't played on console nor do I know how they have the servers setup, but typically M4s are rare in the latest patches I think, so look for a heli crash and you might luck out with one there.

21 hours ago, drgullen said:

Well, this is the PC section and I haven't played on console nor do I know how they have the servers setup, but typically M4s are rare in the latest patches I think, so look for a heli crash and you might luck out with one there.

managed to stumble across an AKM at a Heli crash, and then found 2M4's at NWAF (should have kept my mouth shut and Dayz'd on) left the AK and only took 1M4, i didnt want to be greedy

• Like 1

On 6/23/2019 at 10:06 PM, Ledgenz said:

managed to stumble across an AKM at a Heli crash, and then found 2M4's at NWAF (should have kept my mouth shut and Dayz'd on) left the AK and only took 1M4, i didnt want to be greedy

DayZ would benefit from more players like you.

• Like 1