Sign in to follow this  
Thundermight

Military loot issue

Hi. 
 I've been fully looting tisy base every day 3 times, at different schedule, for a week already on 2 servers (both oficial) and i simples can't find a gun, no joke, i'm not talking about a good gun, i literally haven't found a pistol, i had found alot of useful stuff, like NV, plate carrier, and so on, but not even a single gun. 
Can someone help me and tell me why?

This is the PC section, so I assume you're on PC?  If so, you should log a ticket on the BI bug tracker so they are aware -- make sure you include the names of the servers you were on.

It is possible that Tisy was looted just prior to your arrival each time, but if you've done it 3 times and no guns whatsoever, then that's sounds like an issue with those servers.

1 hour ago, Thundermight said:

Hi.  I've been fully looting tisy base every day 3 times, at different schedule, for a week already on 2 servers (both oficial) and i simples can't find a gun, no joke, i'm not talking about a good gun, i literally haven't found a pistol, i had found alot of useful stuff, like NV, plate carrier, and so on, but not even a single gun.

Join the club, I dont think you are the only one. Last time I was at Tisy, I died . . . .  Pistols are still pretty common. SKS appear for me now and then, my friend and I got one each at another mil site.

11 minutes ago, drgullen said:

This is the PC section, so I assume you're on PC?  If so, you should log a ticket on the BI bug tracker so they are aware -- make sure you include the names of the servers you were on.

It is possible that Tisy was looted just prior to your arrival each time, but if you've done it 3 times and no guns whatsoever, then that's sounds like an issue with those servers.

I dont think its a bug, as I have seen it on several public and community servers too (not server hopping, I have characters on several servers), I suspect that they have changed the CLE. Also you have got so many items going through each spawn point.  For my personal server (just me, private) going through Tisy, guns were appearing.

After 1.03 dropped you couldnt get on my regular server (public), it was so crowded, and I think this has also contributed. These early guys got the good guns. Now the server is lightly loaded again, no AK's or M4's. The guy that killed me at Tisy last had an M4, but I suspect he was diappointed when he looted me (if he survived, zombies were all over me and my mate shot him) as I had no M4 stuff.

Edited by aux7

15 minutes ago, drgullen said:

Yes, i play on PC. And i might have miss spelled it wrong, it was 3 times every day during a week on 2 different servers, so it's like 40-50 times total.
Just to be clear again, not even a pistol. 
 On this same server i usually farm that small military camp north of staroye and usually found a gun there (sks/sg5).

I was wondering if thats something to do with 1- Servers (since both are from same host) or 2-Something wrong with tisy camp or 3- exploits.
 just to include a not on number 3: I've heard somewhere that if you have people dupping items on server you play, somehow that dupped item does not respawn anymore. If that makes sense, would explain why i haven't found a tent yet on those servers.

4 minutes ago, Thundermight said:

Yes, i play on PC. And i might have miss spelled it wrong, it was 3 times every day during a week on 2 different servers, so it's like 40-50 times total.
Just to be clear again, not even a pistol. 
 On this same server i usually farm that small military camp north of staroye and usually found a gun there (sks/sg5).

I was wondering if thats something to do with 1- Servers (since both are from same host) or 2-Something wrong with tisy camp or 3- exploits.
 just to include a not on number 3: I've heard somewhere that if you have people dupping items on server you play, somehow that dupped item does not respawn anymore. If that makes sense, would explain why i haven't found a tent yet on those servers.

I m currently finding large numbers of tents (not seen a car tent yet), mostly set out in the wilds. If I wanted one, I could have taken them, but I prefer to bury stuff. Tents seem to be the new mil bases . . . no good guns though yet

As I said above, I think the early birds got the good guns, the CLE only allows so many . . . . Duping is not meant to be an issue on pc's . . . .

8 hours ago, aux7 said:

As I said above, I think the early birds got the good guns, the CLE only allows so many . . . . Duping is not meant to be an issue on pc's . . . .

Yes, but unless the CLE has completely been changed recently, it is still supposed to make sure that the nominal amount of each item is present in the world, is it not?  If the early birds looted the good guns in Tisy, the CLE should eventually be spawning some type of replacement gun loot there.  @Thundermight is claiming there isn't even a pistol present.  That doesn't seem right to me -- who knows, maybe they're testing things on some servers and haven't told us about it.

14 hours ago, drgullen said:

Yes, but unless the CLE has completely been changed recently, it is still supposed to make sure that the nominal amount of each item is present in the world, is it not?  If the early birds looted the good guns in Tisy, the CLE should eventually be spawning some type of replacement gun loot there.  @Thundermight is claiming there isn't even a pistol present.  That doesn't seem right to me -- who knows, maybe they're testing things on some servers and haven't told us about it.

dont know, I dont remember seeing many pistols in Tisy. Usually I got the FX45 from other locations, last ones  in Elektro (on a very high pop server (not from player tents)) Also relative to say Jan Feb March, average weekly players have gone from 9600 to around 13000 in April and 15000 in May/June.

Last trip I made to Tisy, I was mostly seeing clothing, bags, boots, rounds, radios, and attachments. With the release of 1.03, there was a complete server wipe on my regular, so I started on the beach and it took a while to get round to Tisy. It was tough to get on for the first two weeks, and the constant crashing, and I didnt get to any mil base for a while. When I did get to a mil base, there was nothing.

At release 1.00 I would usually find a AK or an M4 in a mil base. More AK's than M4's. One time I had a choice of four M4's. I even found an SVD

At release 1.01 Where I found AK's, the SKS was spawning in numbers. The CR527 made an appearance in houses

At release 1.02 Where I found SKS's, I found them massively reduced in number. I never saw a LAR. The Tundra made its appearance

At release 1.03 The SKS was rare. Ive not seen a VSS, nor an AK, nor an M4. And its not been for lack of trying

relatively I am still finding Mosins, CR527's and Tundras without any "real" problem. Shotguns, bk18's, pistols and skorpions are pretty common. The SG5 is more common than the USG, at mil sites. Ive also just found two SKS's in a lucky break in a mil base. Nothing else.

The point I am trying to make is that BI seem (in my opinion) to be juggling the spawn rates of each weapon as they release new ones, and reducing the spawn rate of the higher powered. With the higher player numbers and rush directly after release of 1.03 I doubt now I will see high tier weapons. You talk about the CLE spawning in some type of weapon, if the others are maxed out, but  other than the latest SKS's I found I havent seen anything. Just lots of misc stuff. Last mil base I raided (after the SKS base), I came away with three M4 mags and rounds . .. its almost pointless me picking this stuff up, but I always have hope.

I can see I am going to have to start digging into the server files . . . . Surely someone has a comparison of these spawn rates over the releases?

The other option is to swap to a low pop server, as I dont really see many players on a very high pop server. And when I do its usually terminal (70%) as they have these high powered auto weapons. . .. . and theyre camping.  I am kinda edging towards camping the campers, but its going to take a major change in my attitude/philosophy to other players. I havent shot and killed a player yet, deliberately. I try to be friendly . ..

FX 45 pistol is a tier 1 or tier 2 item

Just for a quick update.
 I give up on tisy military base and went to that small village with some hunter's house and 2 military barracks (still on same server, and guess what? Found an AK and M70.
 So i'm quite sure that was something to do with tisy.
 I've already submited a report to BI on that.