Sign in to follow this  
Matt20714

Deflated

I know the duper topic is beat to death, but I just experienced it first hand and quit the game after I emptied out the 20-30 tents full of gear right on the coast.  It killed it for me.  I’m 34 and have adored this game at every play session I can get, but it’s absolutely broken and pointless to play while this Mickey Mouse is occurring.  

I play methodically while cherishing every little insignificant piece of loot I obtain.  That’s what makes it fun for me.  The thrill of the hunt.

Man im pissed.  Can’t do it y’all.  I have no inspiration to play after seeing it firsthand. What a gut punch.  #endrant

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Matt20714 said:

I know the duper topic is beat to death, but I just experienced it first hand and quit the game after I emptied out the 20-30 tents full of gear right on the coast.  It killed it for me.  I’m 34 and have adored this game at every play session I can get, but it’s absolutely broken and pointless to play while this Mickey Mouse is occurring.  

I play methodically while cherishing every little insignificant piece of loot I obtain.  That’s what makes it fun for me.  The thrill of the hunt.

Man im pissed.  Can’t do it y’all.  I have no inspiration to play after seeing it firsthand. What a gut punch.  #endrant

You are not alone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Found obscene loot after spawning in recently. Was great to play around with a Fal but it felt so hollow 

There's more fals on the coast than ig70s  now

I feel your pain sir, i put the game down a few weeks ago mainly through sadness rather than frustration. I'll return once the game is a hardcore survival experience again. Unfortunately im an avid watcher of youtube so cant escape the endless videos of meatballing & huge tent cities on the coast. Such a shame that a few exploits can bring a gaem so low.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Matt20714 said:

Same here pal, played the game since a week after they released it as a preview game and I wanted it that much I traded in some games to get the xbox credit.

I still loot the mil tents and barracks on the off chance I'll find something that hasn't been duped but there's only so many pea coats and KA mags I can find before I start thinking "What's the point?".

I played an hour last night and made my way up to the NWAF which used to be a hotbed for other player contact but you just know that most players will hug the coast looking for duped loot and hunting fresh spawns.

I meet up now and again with a couple of players I met on a facebook group and we have a laugh but you can tell that thrill of the loot hunt is gone so next time I play I may just take my tundra to the coast and get some duper target practise.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Matt20714 said:

You arent alone on this subject dont left it stop you from playing we should be more or less given more information about how bugs are caused instead of being lost in the dark for answers.

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this