Sil3nt

Why is everyone suggesting there is a update that will be coming very soon??

Im just wondering if I missed something?? Cause my understanding was console isn't getting the 1.3 update that they are gonna roll 1.3 and 1.4 out together. Im pretty sure PC still doesn't have 1.4 yet so why would we be getting a update soon?? Was there an announcement I missed?

On pc we have some news. In the steam library we now (since this friday) have :

• Dayz
  • Dayz Experimental

It wasn't like that before so the pc players think a new experimental will drop between now and next year x)

• Beans 1

The 1.04 experimental will not make use of the new experimental app on pc, because it still might be confusing for most people. Basically this can only mean that the patch will drop soon, otherwise this argument would become redundant. I got my money on the week of the 17th.

9 minutes ago, amadieus said:

The 1.04 experimental will not make use of the new experimental app on pc, because it still might be confusing for most people. Basically this can only mean that the patch will drop soon, otherwise this argument would become redundant. I got my money on the week of the 17th.

the patch should drop soon, otherwise they would have released 1.03 to xbox and ps4 now.

my money is on the 24th

30 minutes ago, amadieus said:

I agree with the coming week. But then again, I’m a naive optimist. Fingers crossed everyone 🤞🤞

Well, i kinda agree on an update dropping too, but im a bit more carefully with estimating a potential update:

Within the next 4 - 6 weeks

But why i think "so late" ? 

Well, we all know DayZ released on PS4 as well so they might update us together, not just Xbox first or something like that, because of being not in preview anymore... I wish, we could have a experimental version as well.

Apparently a lot of the 1.03 items like tracer and vss ammo were on the xbox test server last week. 

When the Pc had their test someone found 5.45 ammo which is for AK74s so the pc is testing 1.04 stuff already. 

10.4 is supposed to be survival focused but it looks like the AK74 and ak74U might be in it

I think pc will get 1.4 experimental this week and the dual drop to stable pc and xbox another 2 weeks or so