zecele

(Recruiting) The Hellsing Organization

I have to ask. Is Kawaii Baka Desu every other word a requirement to join?

Application: (Im going to make it as clean as possible).

1.I want to join Hellsing because i have been playing dayz for about 2-3 weeks, I have been playing dayz with my friend I have not met any new friends over dayz because i usually end up shooting them or useing the axe/crowbar.

2.Skype-Brady 123321 (just add me).

3.I am 17 turning 18 in august 30th.

4.I know how to use the sniper i just have not been able to find one, im usually around the North West Airfield or i am down in Cherno/Electro. I rarely go above the North West airfield even though i know thats were people hide cars and tents.

5.I live in the U.S but im on my vacation so i will still be able to play with UK/EU times.

(I may not look back at this forum so if you guys accept just add me on skype and tell me what you need to tell me there.)

I almost want to join simply because Hellsing is my all-time favorite anime' date=' and I'm not a huge fan of anime. But then again I feel like you'll be plagued with misinformation and immaturity.

Ah, I just read the part that you must be 18 or older, now I'm more interested in joining again... hm...

[/quote']

Well we just had our first match today in total we racked up 7 kills alltogether with good teamwork we still had a few laughs though. We are mature that why i have restricted the clan to 18 year olds and up.

But in the end it's up to you. :)

You become a co-creator without creating the clan? Just joining and getting a bunch of kills?

Odd...

I will probably change a few of the rank names many of them were spare of the moment :)

Meet all EXCLUDING EU/UK. Skype name Lancey57

Please PM or post an applicaton forum.

I have to ask. Is Kawaii Baka Desu every other word a requirement to join?

Sorry what?

Application: (Im going to make it as clean as possible).

1.I want to join Hellsing because i have been playing dayz for about 2-3 weeks' date=' I have been playing dayz with my friend I have not met any new friends over dayz because i usually end up shooting them or useing the axe/crowbar.

2.Skype-Brady 123321 (just add me).

3.I am 17 turning 18 in august 30th.

4.I know how to use the sniper i just have not been able to find one, im usually around the North West Airfield or i am down in Cherno/Electro. I rarely go above the North West airfield even though i know thats were people hide cars and tents.

5.I live in the U.S but im on my vacation so i will still be able to play with UK/EU times.

(I may not look back at this forum so if you guys accept just add me on skype and tell me what you need to tell me there.)

[/quote']

Sorry you HAVE TO be 18+ and likely there wont be any spaces by August so bad luck.

Hello' date=' I am Anders from Denmark. I am 23 years old.

Camo Clothing, AK74, PDW, Hunting tools, toolbox, got vehicle on LU16.

I stumbled upon Dayz a few weeks ago while trying out new games and I have been in love with it ever since. I have mostly been playing solo, but also together with a few mates that I know through other games. So far I have been in every corner of the map and I can navigate decently without a compas. Have looted most items in the game, I know where to go for loot.

I apply here because I want to play in a group and I found Hellsing Organization the most interresting and well organized groups (homepage, good rules on how to play the game etc.)

To make it short, i'd love to play with you guys some day. (Can play most of the day atm so just give me a call. (Kingparla on skype, got TS, Ventrilo, Mumble aswell)

Best Regards,

Parla

[/quote']

PMed

Yes please i would like to join, i hate survivors that say they are freindly then shoot you!!!

you cant slack a few months?

Nope strict rules.

Please PM or post proper application forums or else they will be ignored.

Must be 18 or older.

Preferably EU/UK members but we may take International members too.

Canadian, although I mainly play at night as I work nights and sleep during the day.

Must have their own supplies there wont be any handouts at the beginning.

AS50, Ghillie

We do not accept any d/cs, hackers or server hoppers.

No worries!

Must have played the game preferably for atleast a month or for more than a week at the least.

Been playing since May.

Must know the chernarus map and were the the main loots spots are.

I've been all over.

Must have skype or teamspeak preferably both.

Currently have both, though I'm more familiar with Teamspeak.

Must be 18 or older.

Preferably EU/UK members but we may take International members too.

Canadian' date=' although I mainly play at night as I work nights and sleep during the day.

Must have their own supplies there wont be any handouts at the beginning.

AS50, Ghillie

We do not accept any d/cs, hackers or server hoppers.

No worries!

Must have played the game preferably for atleast a month or for more than a week at the least.

Been playing since May.

Must know the chernarus map and were the the main loots spots are.

I've been all over.

Must have skype or teamspeak preferably both.

Currently have both, though I'm more familiar with Teamspeak.

[/quote']

PMed

Hi, i'm 17, goddamned

But i see myself capable of acting like an 18 year old one.

Belgium, so will get a decent ping everywhere in europe,

Pm if interested

Hi' date=' i'm 17, goddamned

But i see myself capable of acting like an 18 year old one.

Belgium, so will get a decent ping everywhere in europe,

Pm if interested

[/quote']

No ty

18 strict rules

Hello, I'm a 19 year old player from Portugal, I've played the game for quite more than a month, and I'd very much like to join you.

Hey im 22 from England, looking for a good team to run with send me a PM if you are interested.

Gametime is roughly a month.

Hey im 22 from England' date=' looking for a good team to run with send me a PM if you are interested.

Gametime is roughly a month.

[/quote']

PMed

3 Spaces currently left please send PROPER application including age etc.

Hello, after reading ur post i kinda got interested the only thing is i don't meet all requirements.

I have only been playing this game for 3-4 days second i can navigate myself quite well and i do know most spots for loot ect but its not 100% would say 50%.

So if i can talk with you on skype or Ts would be nice, and if ur curious to how old i am its 20 years old.

Hello' date=' after reading ur post i kinda got interested the only thing is i don't meet all requirements.

I have only been playing this game for 3-4 days second i can navigate myself quite well and i do know most spots for loot ect but its not 100% would say 50%.

So if i can talk with you on skype or Ts would be nice, and if ur curious to how old i am its 20 years old.

[/quote']

Sorry you would need more experience with the game.

If youre still recruiting, I'm great at overwatch for all sorts of raids. Meet all the requirements and know the game very well at this point. Lmk if interested.

If you still have a spot open I´m interested, sounds like alot of fun.

send me a pm for some more info!

Cheers!

Must be 18 or older. 27

Preferably EU/UK members but we may take International members too. Dutch

Must have their own supplies there wont be any handouts at the beginning. Got my own :)

We do not accept any d/cs, hackers or server hoppers. Kill before get killed

Must have played the game preferably for atleast a month or for more than a week at the least. Been a while

Must know the chernarus map and were the the main loots spots are. Know the map

Must have skype or teamspeak preferably both. TS

Must be 18 or older. 27

Preferably EU/UK members but we may take International members too. Dutch

Must have their own supplies there wont be any handouts at the beginning. Got my own :)

We do not accept any d/cs' date=' hackers or server hoppers. Kill before get killed

Must have played the game preferably for atleast a month or for more than a week at the least. Been a while

Must know the chernarus map and were the the main loots spots are. Know the map

Must have skype or teamspeak preferably both. TS

[/quote']

PMed

ha ha epic, Hellsing is great series

30+ UK player

Got small ammount stuff at the moment, did have m5psd other day but got camp sniped at stary sober and lost it :/ due to solo playing

Team player

playing the game for while now 3-4 weeks

Been to all hot spot locations in chernarus

have Skype, can get t3 if needed

looking for clan that watches each others backs

anyway if you guys re take on new players, would be great to hook up

thanks