zecele

(Recruiting) The Hellsing Organization

Must be 18 or older.

Preferably EU/UK members but we may take International members too.

UK

Must have their own supplies there wont be any handouts at the beginning.

DMR-Alice-M9 SD-Food-Ghillie ECT

We do not accept any d/cs, hackers or server hoppers.

Me Neither!

Must have played the game preferably for atleast a month or for more than a week at the least.

1 month +

Must know the chernarus map and were the the main loots spots are.

YES BOSS

Must have skype or teamspeak preferably both.

Both

Thanks for reading my posts :D peace Danza Out

All available spaces have been taken until further notice.

Must be 18 or older.

NL

M107-Coyote-M9 SD-M4A1 CCO-MP5SD6-Plenty of Stanag rounds and other ammo and supplys for myself to reinforce for weeks.

Fully understood and hated upon by my own.

Must have played the game preferably for atleast a month or for more than a week at the least.

1 month +

Dreaming them.

Both

Will be waiting till further notice decks, Reseizure out.

Must be 18 or older.

English

Shotgun, Self Sufficient

I'm non of the above

Near 2 months

i do

I have skype, and can get teamspeak in an instant

Hayyy Zecele we seem to be on the same server, sorry for shooting you at devils awhile back thought you were spiker....but btw spiker your bro has a hit out on you and ive been looking for you :D ....Ive been on your server all day...where the hell are you >.>

Hayyy Zecele we seem to be on the same server, sorry for shooting you at devils awhile back thought you were spiker....but btw spiker your bro has a hit out on you and ive been looking for you :D ....Ive been on your server all day...where the hell are you >.>

Why do some of your CQF friends leave everytime we join there server? Also do you even know what are server is?

Edited by djdecks2

Nope but we always seem to be in the same servers together, you can tell me which one is yours though, i'm not one for searching a ton. Oh and they leave for a number of reasons i'm sure don't be too full of yourself now, 95% of CQF doesn't even care to recognize you as bandits, I only do it because ive heard you lot don't disconnect in combat or ghost which I respect, and I want a piece of Striker for the beans hit.

Tell pvt. ian , thanks for the SVD. I've been dying to get one.

Nope but we always seem to be in the same servers together, you can tell me which one is yours though, i'm not one for searching a ton. Oh and they leave for a number of reasons i'm sure don't be too full of yourself now, 95% of CQF doesn't even care to recognize you as bandits, I only do it because ive heard you lot don't disconnect in combat or ghost which I respect, and I want a piece of Striker for the beans hit.

Not trying to be full of myself if thats how it looked just asking a question. Also yes we do not disconnect/ghost or serverhop. BTW StriKer wont let those beans go easily :)

Still a few spaces left

Experience: 3 weeks+, know enough/read enough to not expose myself unnecessarily.

Current Status: Day 4- lee enfield + ammo, revovler +ammo, hunting gear, ALICE pack, Full tool belt. Equipped to live on my own.

DC/Hack/Hop: haven't yet and don't intend to do it. ever. Better to die with honor than to live with none.

Comms: Skype, Vent. and English is my primary language.

Loot spots: research on forums/maps tells me all I need to know. Hands on experience is the best, though.

Edit: PM me if you want, if you're full- life goes on.

Steam name: NukeLord269

Edited by NukeLord

What server do you frequent? I want to test my skills against your group before i consider applying for anything

What server do you frequent? I want to test my skills against your group before i consider applying for anything

I wouldn't bother...

I wouldn't bother...

Why not i kind of like the idea of these guys holding all the cities so i can be challenged into attacking. I may grab some friends and form a guerrilla group. This is all assuming they consent to such a challenge.

we don't like roleplay , its anything goes whenever we feel like it .

we don't like roleplay , its anything goes whenever we feel like it .

i wouldn't have classed it as roleplay at all. More like a pvp challenge, but message received, it was just a thought.

Sneaking on our TS to get group locations tsk tsk.

(Love this whole anti-cqf thing)

Sneaking on our TS to get group locations tsk tsk.

(Love this whole anti-cqf thing)

Personally i hate doing that kind of thing as it feels cheap. But me and Striker searched nearly everywhere and couldnt find any of you lot and it was getting pretty annoying so i decided to check so yeh i know kinda cheap apologies. sigh.. you were not in myshkino either :(. Then we logged of.

Lol yea, no one was actually in myshkino :L ... but ive got to ask you something pm me on the forums when you've got the chance.