Blades56

Blades56

Hi Devs,
Thanks for the release loving it,
After 2hrs of play the only tweak that I would like is that we need to beable  to double click the L3 to auto run, so you can look 
at inventory while running, comes in hand while running a long way, just gives us something to do while out for a jog

Thankyou

Auto walk will be added in future but the devs are dead set against auto run. Hasn't been added in of yet but should come eventually.

Will the ps4 version of DayZ get the ability to rent private servers if they dont have them now?

Auto run needed when your running away from hostiles and need to load weapon or move a item in to / out of hand. 

Auto run is a rubber band around the controller for my ps4 and a pocket knife balanced on my keyboard for PC. 

I have no idea why devs would be against auto run but I will always find a way, even if I have to employ one of my kids to do it. Haha 

I think we need auto-run on the consoles. I get why they don’t want to add it to PC, but on console it’s almost a must have - not just in DayZ but in all games that uses an inventory.

I see so many videos of PC players just holding sprint while they have the inventory open, something we can’t do on consoles. It’s something which saves a lot of time and might actually save your life in dire situations.

At the moment, just standing still and trying to organize your inventory is a real pain in the ass and very time consuming.

Cheers

Edited by bossefraise

12 minutes ago, bossefraise said:

I think we need auto-run on the consoles. I get why they don’t want to add it to PC, but on console it’s almost a must have - not just in DayZ but in all games that uses an inventory.

I see so many videos of PC players just holding sprint while they have the inventory open, something we can’t do on consoles. It’s something which saves a lot of time and might actually save your life in dire situations.

At the moment, just standing still and trying to organize your inventory is a real pain in the ass and very time consuming.

Being on pc, it would be nice to have an auto run, or something to toggle sprint, run or walk. Ive gone from having a sticky "W" key to weights on the keyboard (I got a new keyboard, it was time  .. .) Its a pain holding the "W" and "shift W" etc over large parts of the map

1 tap of l3 u run one tap u stop running so auto run this there let stam run out and wait it fills up a 1/3 then u start running again no need to keep clicking l3