Sign in to follow this  
ImpulZ

Experimental Update 1.03.151478

6 hours ago, Influence_X said:

Your responses are childish. I want this game to be harder than most people are comfortable with.

But not through shitty feeling clunky mechanics. It needs to be through loot scarcity, and a difficult medical system like diseases/broken legs, and the vital organ hitboxes. 

It DOES NOT need to be from zombies that can glitch through you and hit you with their side turned while you're restricted to one tiny hit point the size of your reticle dot.

Learn the difference, kid.

You call it clunky but in actuality it just requires serious training like you would have to do in the real life military. In real life once you commit to a real swing your momentum forces you to finish the swing in the direction you started, and you cannot alter the object's trajectory until the swing is complete.  This is exactly the genius the developers had to implement this in the game. The player now must gradually improve until he is a competent warrior and can aim properly. This takes intense focus and expert training regimen which I follow each morning until dinner to ensure I never get defeated. So this change now separates the wolves from the rabbits by seeing who can handle a skill challenge. I'm a wolf and you're a rabbit and that's okay. Not everyone is at the top of the food chain.

When you enter the sight acog pso, when using the key "q" / "e" , a texture interferes with the appearance.

If you spawn in with something in your hands, your character automatically performs an action associated with that item. It's happened twice now... Yesterday, I spawned in with a jerry can and started drinking the petrol, and just now I spawned in with a knife and shaved my face.

Ok I have basebuilding working... seems the pickaxe is bugged. Really need some protection from falling off the watchtower stairs side as its really easy to fall from there, Placement of basebuilding items should be easier to do,.. ground has to be so level for it to place down its silly, Gates get bugged sometimes and cannot move through them, my work around was place camo net on it and remove or vice versa if it has one already, Buildings doors and gates still dont stay locked after a restart, really want that to work, I see where the devs are going with the night speckles but it really kills my eyes with the starry white static, at least minimize this effect please, liking the weapon melee so far, havnt tried a stab with bayonet yet and would love a stealthy throat slice takedown kill from behind with a knife kinda thing would make people really watch their back and back into corners regularly, that would really make DayZ fun again.

Edited by ICEMAN-FMCS

11 hours ago, Influence_X said:

Your responses are childish. I want this game to be harder than most people are comfortable with.

But not through shitty feeling clunky mechanics. It needs to be through loot scarcity, and a difficult medical system like diseases/broken legs, and the vital organ hitboxes. 

It DOES NOT need to be from zombies that can glitch through you and hit you with their side turned while you're restricted to one tiny hit point the size of your reticle dot.

Learn the difference, kid.

Don't take the guy too serious, he is known for his trolling.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, ThePugman said:

[...]

Auto walk feature doesn’t work. Have only been able to get it to work on the offline mod.

[...]

Tell me how, I did not find the key to test that one !

11 minutes ago, SlipShady said:

Tell me how, I did not find the key to test that one !

You press ,  I’ve since been told that it’s not for vanilla. Probably a request for the modded servers.