Sign in to follow this  
Flyingpapaya

Hunter scope

Can't zoom back out to 4x after zoom in?!?!?!?!?

Can only switch between 8 and 12.....

Edited by Flyingpapaya

yeah I noticed that also, once you zoom in to 8 or 12, cant go back to 4x zoom.

Very annoying. 

I don't know why they can't just release small updates here and there that address individual bugs....

Yeah well I think mos if not all Dayz Xbox players would rather have development now address the actual issues with the game currently like the duping, meatballing and other bugs reported, currently we have a nice variety of weapons and addons, just my opinion :)

That's what I mean. Address one at a time. Instead of releasing a huge update just fixes for duping ECT then little things like this. 

5 hours ago, Flyingpapaya said:

5 hours ago, FearFokkol said:

yeah I noticed that also, once you zoom in to 8 or 12, cant go back to 4x zoom.

we just found out that it is possible. I'm not sure how to explain it since it's a bit tricky but the idea is that when you go to 12 then come back to 8 you then lower your gun, then RS to to aim but this time keep it pressed and then press left on dpad. Probably wont work the first couple of tries but the idea is to hold RS while pressing right on dpad. do this few times and I'm sure you'll get the hang out of it. If you have OG xbox you're game might crash while doing this, a friend of mine kept crashing while trying but X seems to have no issue.

Edited by nikoor
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, nikoor said:

we just found out that it is possible. I'm not sure how to explain it since it's a bit tricky but the idea is that when you go to 12 then come back to 8 you then lower your gun, then RS to to aim but this time keep it pressed and then press left on dpad. Probably wont work the first couple of tries but the idea is to hold RS while pressing right on dpad. do this few times and I'm sure you'll get the hang out of it. If you have OG xbox you're game might crash while doing this, a friend of mine kept crashing while trying but X seems to have no issue.

Thanks Nikoor, will give it a try, running on xbox one s without issues

9 hours ago, Flyingpapaya said:

Can only switch between 8 and 12.....

Its a known bug. Keep reading patch notes or reports from other players. It can only improve your ingame experience.

Sign in to follow this