Does anyone bother with Cars?

Over the last few weeks I have build 2 only for them to crash when the game lag spikes and today we built a car only for it to bounce all over the place when we jumped in the drivers seat.

Have driven around the e tire map a few times this week. Had one bad lag spike on a curve that killed one car. But it's not to bad most of the time. 

I had two cars up and running. With a bit of care they are pretty safe to drive. Never had a crash though will confess to a couple of close calls. Each day I logged off I stripped them down and buried the parts. They still got stolen. Probably by dupers duping wheels. I don't see how else they could find eight wheels in two hours, which is how long I was logged off for. 

Not bothered though, I have more wheels stashed where they will never be found. I do think it's worth getting a car running. My only issue is that it's hard to keep them from being stolen. If combination locks worked properly it would be easier to keep them safe. Anyhow, still good fun finding parts and getting them running. 

• Beans 1

the better your internet connection the better the car behaves, no one on our crew that has even slightly poopy internet gets to drive our cars.  EDIT: Also the lag bubbles/lockups tend to happen in the same spots on the map so if you can remember or mark where they are you can then slow down to avoid them 

Edited by survivorist
added to my post

21 minutes ago, survivorist said:

the better your internet connection the better the car behaves, no one on our crew that has even slightly poopy internet gets to drive our cars.  EDIT: Also the lag bubbles/lockups tend to happen in the same spots on the map so if you can remember or mark where they are you can then slow down to avoid them 

Yeah actually meant to mention this too. I noticed a few spots that always cause a small lag. One spot on particular causes a double lag and it's on the dirt track just south of Zvir. Lags for me and my mate. Nothing to do with population of server, always the same spots. Same as the lag I get in towns. It always cuts the sound out when I'm passing through kamenka. It seems to be when there are lots of infected nearby maybe? 

A friend of mine just jumped into a car with no wheels and it popped and killed him then started shuddering on the spot, I then burst into laughter at his stupidity and then the car shuddered into my leg snaffewed my leg and killed me. It literally glanced my leg.

I will share the video later as it just happened.