Sign in to follow this  
SaltyJohn007

Tents

I have found them in the most unlikely places so I cannot give a recommendation, just keep looking.

My current main character found a tent in a lighthouse . . .. . now I just need somewhere safe to put it

Other than that, Ive found them in sheds and garages . . .four . . .

5 hours ago, aux7 said:

I have found them in the most unlikely places so I cannot give a recommendation, just keep looking.

My current main character found a tent in a lighthouse . . .. . now I just need somewhere safe to put it

Other than that, Ive found them in sheds and garages . . .four . . .

This. Found one in a double red staircase recently... found them on top of one of those kiosks with the ladder on the side. 

Found a bunch of them in a tent camp we stumbled into north of svet... 

Just need to be patient and it helps to have an extra few sets of eyes looking with ya. 

Talk soon!

1 hour ago, eno said:

This. Found one in a double red staircase recently... found them on top of one of those kiosks with the ladder on the side. 

Found a bunch of them in a tent camp we stumbled into north of svet... 

Just need to be patient and it helps to have an extra few sets of eyes looking with ya.

Yep, I am just about to go through Cherno. I try to make sure I hit everyone of those kiosks on the waterfront. They always have interesting loot. Most usually I pick up mosins (low likelihood) or ammo (high likelihood) there. . .

when will the developers return respawn tents to multi-storey buildings?!?! Now multi-storey houses are meaningless! There's nothing! I think it is very easy to return!