Sign in to follow this  
Stanislav Prokopiv

Do a BattleRoyale

As far as I know they're making something about Survivors Game Z, their own take at BR game mode, there is no more details about that. 

6 hours ago, Guy Smiley said:

It's called Vigor and it's on the Xbox already

This is the PC section of the DayZ forums, Vigor is a different game on a different platform. They don't plan on bringing it to PC so it might as well be as far removed from DayZ as Fortnite, PUBG or Apex Legends.

2 minutes ago, -Gews- said:

This is the PC section of the DayZ forums, Vigor is a different game on a different platform. They don't plan on bringing it to PC so it might as well be as far removed from DayZ as Fortnite, PUBG or Apex Legends.

Uh no shit.  OP is asking for a BR game and I kindly suggested that there is one.  Even the suggestion is silly and doesn't belong in the DayZ suggestions section and more in the modding section but with the way the devs are going, who knows, maybe they will make this a BR game instead

Also a go-cart racing version of DayZ would be cool. Like Mario Kart except we choose from a list of survivors and zombies as drivers and race around Chernarus. If you choose a human driver you go slightly faster, but the zombie drivers can glitch through walls...

On 4/7/2019 at 3:31 PM, Guy Smiley said:

Uh no shit.  OP is asking for a BR game and I kindly suggested that there is one.  Even the suggestion is silly and doesn't belong in the DayZ suggestions section and more in the modding section but with the way the devs are going, who knows, maybe they will make this a BR game instead

No, he didn't ask for a Battle Royale game, he asked for a Battle Royale mode for DayZ. This is DayZ suggestions subform.

There was an big battle royale called the "Survivor GameZ" promoted by Bohemia themselves but it was a special event for streamers. Build a Twitch fan base and you too can join.

I don't think they will be adding any battle royale mode. Not happening. I'm sure someone will make a mod, though.