Graff85

So Frustrating.

So I know this is a survival game and there's gonna be ppl who kos but damn is there anyone who doesn't kos especially when your basically a fresh spawn lol. Love to eventually meet some ppl on here I can go exploring with and get some decent loot so least when I get shot at by a dbag with a ak I'll have more then just a pipe that I put away in front of you and made the heart sign showing I was friendly. Love this game it's like no other survival game I've played but damn give the fresh spawns a chance lol. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Graff85 said:

basically a fresh spawn

It's a survival game - FIRST thing you NEED to know is nobody loves you just because you're there

As soon as you spawn in - RUN FOR COVER - GET OUT OF SIGHT !!
Don't stand around hoping folk will be Nice - why SHOULD they be nice ?
DON'T go to places where you EXPECT players.  Any place that has good loot will have people with guns who hate you. Players who are worse than zombies. Players who will laugh at you while you die !!
- man, they might even EAT you. If you want to start SURVIVING, first lesson = learn to avoid them.

Get out of sight, make a PLAN

start to Survive

• Like 3

I found a very good server that doesn't have any ROE but still people act friend most of the time. I actually get frustrated because I didn't shoot anything that moves for a few hours and if I do kill a friendly player, I'll feel bad.

• Like 1

Just cause? What server. Would be nice to have a friendly server with people u can talk,trust,rely on like help with hunting,building,looking for loot to gather or trade with

• Like 2

I hear you but, if there is a silver lining I’m noticing less and less kos’ing when I play.... of course I don’t spend much time on the coast anymore and spend most of my time exploring and looting up inland. I don’t know how much time you or others have spent exploring the map beyond the usual hot spots but I’ve come across places I had never seen and I’ve been watching other players do play throughs of Dayz since like 2015-ish. I’d say best places to get gear as a new spawn are inland at some of the smaller towns like Dubprovka, Gorka, Polana, etc. 

I do hit the airfields and military bases/tents but the key there is to scope things out from a distance for a bit and learn to be satisfied with what you occasionally do find and get out. The times I got Kos’d the most was when I had already found some good loot but the “what if’s” got the better of me and I ended up spending way too much time in an area I should’ve know better to not to. 

Another source of finding players to play with is looking at the group section on your Xbox. There are tons of people looking for other people to play with and be cooperative. You just have to find one that interests you. Im mostly on the NL servers so if you see my screen name Hirochimuh26  hit me up I’m always down to team up. 

• Like 2

Thanks guys I appreciate it. I don't get on too much bc working too much but if you guys ever want to send me friend request and I'd definitely be down to meet up with some friendly ppl. Gamertag is MaliciousDjinn. 

• Like 1

On 2/25/2019 at 1:36 PM, Graff85 said:

Thanks guys I appreciate it. I don't get on too much bc working too much but if you guys ever want to send me friend request and I'd definitely be down to meet up with some friendly ppl. Gamertag is MaliciousDjinn

Hi, add me if you want to play together sometimes https://steamcommunity.com/id/justcaused

On 2/24/2019 at 9:05 PM, Shannon Wimmer said:

Just cause? What server. Would be nice to have a friendly server with people u can talk,trust,rely on like help with hunting,building,looking for loot to gather or trade with

I play on The Barely Infected's Village server. If you want to play together, feel free to add me.

Never go toward gunfire when on the coast unless your willing to die.

You will ALWAYS be treated as a threat, because there is no way to tell you apart from the 6 people my squad just wiped who are trying to get back to their gear, or sneak up behind us for a spaghetti flavored donkey punch.

if we are in a fight, everything dies.