Sign in to follow this  
Seen it All

Rain

Had my first rain experience yesterday, very impressed.

Clothes got soaked, body temp dropped.  

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

9 minutes ago, Seen it All said:

Not sure where console is at but it used to up your caloric burn being cold and you'd be dead in a half hour or less if you didn't deal with it. There was versions where you be terrified of getting caught in the open unprepared and get more exited about matches and a raincoat than finding a top tier gun and bullets.

Yea be careful when wet/cold. You will get sick and sneeze and cough every 15 seconds which can be heard for like 200m away. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Seen it All said:

Where is this rain you speak of? Haven’t seen any since it was a constant down pour and they shut it off. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Redbud said:

Where is this rain you speak of? Haven’t seen any since it was a constant down pour and they shut it off. 

It's a very rare occurrence atm. I encountered it for the first time since the great flood about a week ago while server hopping for car parts. Completely took me off guard 

• Thanks 1

It was a constant down poar for 15+ minutes, fully overcast.  You could see the clothes getting wet.  It was so cool.  

Definitely, want to keep a raincoat in the backpack just in case for the next downpoar

• Beans 1

Sign in to follow this