Sign in to follow this  
Seen it All

Raided Massive Base

Wow couldn't believe how much gear these guys had, 15+ Ocean tests FULL of everything you could need.  8 Car tents FULL of gear.

My and my buddy stole one of their cars, loaded a chest in it, got all kinds of weapons including an SVD.  Took off like bandits.....hahahahhah

I'm not sure how many guys it would take to gather that much stuff... but wow.   I'm not giving the server or location of the base so don't ask.

If it was your base that I raided and you want your car back, check the creek, my buddy rolled it off the edge..hahahha.  At least you can salvage the parts, everything else we packed up in our bags... 

Thanks for the LOOT!

• Haha 1
  • Beans 1

1 hour ago, Seen it All said:

I'm not sure how many guys it would take to gather that much stuff... but wow.   I'm not giving the server or location of the base so don't ask.

!

It's not about how many guys... Its duplicating and flooding the servers. Why? Beats me..... Guess it's real life preppers that are playing a video game. 

So if you started taking the loot out of the tents and just throwing them about on the ground it would all despawn after awhile right?

11 hours ago, john garcia said:

So if you started taking the loot out of the tents and just throwing them about on the ground it would all despawn after awhile right?

I sure hope so because thats what i do everytime i find a camp. 

Sign in to follow this