Survivor1431

What version number do you think DayZ deserves?

What version number do you think DayZ deserves?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What version number do you think DayZ deserves?

• 1.0 - This is a feature-complete game and an enjoyable bug-free experience! I look forward to the new updates!
    • 0.64 Beta - DayZ feels good with the new engine, but lacks content and has too way many bugs! It is in Beta until this is fixed!
    • 0.61 - The game took a step backward since 0.62. It has less content and more bugs. I like 0.62 more than this mess!
    • 0.0 - DayZ is dead in the ground and never coming back. It is a completely unplayable walking simulator that is not even a game. I want a refund!
    • 2.0 - DayZ is the dream game I've imagined playing my entire life. It has more than I could ever ask for. Thank you Bohemia!

I had much better time in experimental in november, than there is now in beta. I have zero passion to run around the map for hours and experiencing nothing. I'd like to play some community faster pace, or bigger population servers, but they are worse now, and I can't even enter them due to freaking out community servers browser.... Zombies are hella dumbed down...

Edited by Mantasisg

when namalsk ?

Chernarus is great, but it just doesn't work for DayZ completely on feet

Edited by Mantasisg

On 1/3/2019 at 6:01 AM, green_mtn_grandbob said:

just give them a chance after all they are still on holiday, you know you would bitch if your boss made you work over the holidays. 

Holidays? What are they in high school? They get ten days off? You have a holiday on Christmas day and on New Years day... other days is work like the rest of us... Unless you take your own vacation, but the whole team, hell no.