Steven89

epic car chase with me on the motorcycle

u guys dont belive what happened.....and i had fraps running omg :D i just lost some very good gear and my mountain dew but i am not mad....this was so epic....ill make a cool vid of it....

u guys with laugh so hard..... and thank u 2 guys who where chacing me... u 2 sick fucks are insane :D i could of just taken off but that wouldnt make the story so epic...

this game is amazing and it was so much fun u would not belive

• Like 1

I can't wait to see this video. last night we spotted someone with a White Toyota Heliux and we chased them down and tried to ambush them on the road. Opened fire but we were still a bit to far out to be effective, 5 minutes later 1 sniper 1 shot all of us within a minute. even though we were in different locations and not moving. was a bit fishy but I give them the benefit of the doubt. And once you upload your video you might want to have your topic moved to the gallery section =)

yeah im gonne move it then lol i dont even know if i can do it or like a admin has to....but this vid will be funny...

see in this video i had a lot of chances to just take off...but i dont give a fuck about my gear...i want to have fun and i hope u guys enjoy it...i thought it was one guy....i dont want to spoil....ill start with the video

What gear did you have? I may have been with a friend chasing down a guy on a motorcycle. My friend may have whipped out his AS50 and sniped you.

I get real disappointed when I see threads like this with no video and just a story... :(

no it wasnt u....they to guys ramed me so i got of the motorcycle andf killed one guy....the 2nd i just injured...

TonoKon im just getting this vid ready....

can some one please post a link to the video?

Read the post and you will see he is preparing the video...

hey guys.... just wanted to keep u guys up to date...my video is almost done...give me like 2 hours and it will be uploaded....should i just post it in here or in the gallery section ?

I'm sure there won't be any quarrel with you posting it here. If the admins see fit, they can move the topic to the gallery section.

It's better to have one topic out of place than two topics on the exact same subject. Less clutter.

so video will be up in like 30 minutes :D

almost done with uploading....

no why dc...i was dead anyways... i had only 7k blood and he shot me like 10 times and i shot him like 20 times :D so i just wanted to respawn...

i dont dc...i could of said ahhh fuck this and dc at the beginning or just shake them off

this was by far the best moment in dayz for me belive me guys...it was so much fun :D

if u guys think i wanted to dc thats fine....i just wanted to respawn so yeah think what u want....i got shot so many times i was dead anyway so it doesnt matter if u shut your pc off throw it out the window or dc to spawn or what not

Awesome video.I Had a smile watching thru the whole thing.That part where the car jumps in air while turning onto the field showed how much anger they had.I could just imagine what they were screaming.Oh and seeing you laugh and broadcast your laughter was great too. :)

Cool video. It does look like you try to DC at the end, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, since you had the chance to escape from them many times.

its cool that a get positive feedback from u guys :D i hope u will get in a situation like this because it is really funny....and belive me...i did not try to dc to avoid death....i knew i would die and i had soooo many chances to just take off :D

Great video and... oh WAIT WHAT?!

ESC+ABORT+YES ?!

There is no way to be mistaken here, if you wanted to respawn you missed 3 button above your left click.

Man, you lost every bit of respect here.

haha pathetic DC'er is pathetic...

And you could have even editted that part out... so +1 for honesty, or +1 for stupidity, whichever is the case.

Who cares if he tried to D/C. Until it is patched, he can choose to play however he wants. Thank him for the funny video and move on. I notice lots of people complaining about people disconnecting while getting shot at. Here is an easy solution for you... Hit them in the head... One shot kill with no time to D/C. I have yet to run into someone who disconnected before I put them down.

It's not the people who run away that are killing the game. It is the amount of players who can't aim.

Bunch of whiners.