Sign in to follow this  
Man Parts 241

Cannibalism is in!

4 hours ago, bent.toe said:

Stop eating other players....it's unhealthy. Sounds like your having a good time though :D

If i'm forced to kill, i'm eating that ass. Mil zones are kos imo.

Had a friend fall off the southwest tower at the west side castle. If you die around me, i'm eating that ass.

Between friends dying and killing at Tisy the other day, i've eaten at least 5 survivors in less than 72 hours.

Good times.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 1

1 hour ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Had a friend fall off the southwest tower at the west side castle. If you die around me, i'm eating that ass.

Between friends dying and killing at Tisy the other day, i've eaten at least 5 survivors in less than 72 hours.

Good times.

So...if understod correctly...your only eating ass?

1 hour ago, bent.toe said:

So...if understod correctly...your only eating ass?

Actin all folded and shit....

Eat that ass mang...a lil' sum- summ'm... like I need to ax you a question " I never ask, I ax, I get madder than Max Diggem smacks"

Similarly like Bent: a skewed impression of reality. "You got me bent, I ain't like that." 

Stay frosty ;)

3 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Good times.

Still got the giggs as of today?! That shit had me rollin.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, xzDIABLOzx said:

Actin all folded and shit....

Eat that ass mang...a lil' sum- summ'm... like I need to ax you a question " I never ask, I ax, I get madder than Max Diggem smacks"

Similarly like Bent: a skewed impression of reality. "You got me bent, I ain't like that." 

Stay frosty ;)

Still got the giggs as of today?! That shit had me rollin.

I think it's until I die or meds. I have tetra pills, just don't feel like taking em lol

• Haha 3