bent.toe

Forced to get fully geared up?

3 minutes ago, awalsh47 said:

Yeah I really want to give the mp5 a try but it's extremely hard to find. I either get the gun or the mag but never at the same time. M4s,umps and aks  are easier to get and normally I ditch the mp5 for the greater firepower the other 3 guns provide.

I'd love to try the mp5 though some time it's just police stations are always looted bare and extremly dangerous. Nearly not worth looting. I've had way more dangerous encounters in police stations than I've had in a mil base so far.

Yeah I generally only go into police stations when I'm looking for pistol suppressors. 

Radio towers seem to have some police loot on them. Found an mp5 mag half way up one last night on one near the Sabors. 

On 12/24/2018 at 2:35 PM, BATTLEAXXE said:

Yeah last time I checked my military pants have more pockets and definitely hold more items than my designer jeans can... lol That doesn't mean they force you to wear them in the game. 

Agreed, in fact the more items you carry, the slower you run and the faster your food and water decrease. so having the boggest pack and full inventory is actually not something i go for. Really, i like to roll with no pack if im not looting. smallee target and faster than the guy im aiming at.. But that just me...