RGN Jaeger

Disarm Landmine

Just asking, is there anyway to disarm a Landmine without blowing yourself sky high? I’m sure you could shoot it but in a stealthy situation that wouldn’t be very smart. And does it only explode if you step on it or near it...

• Beans 1

Nope. You can jump over them now though. I have jumped over 2 mines successfully. It would be cool if you could use a screwdriver and scissors or knife to disarm them like you can in reality.

I hope that tech expertise will be a soft skill at some point. Soft skills are going to be awesome.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nhow7108 said:

Nope. You can jump over them now though. I have jumped over 2 mines successfully. It would be cool if you could use a screwdriver and scissors or knife to disarm them like you can in reality.

Would be cool if you could bury them with a shovel too or use metal wire and multiple mines to make bigger IEDs to take out cars and trucks 

Edited by Arctic Volkssturm
  • Beans 2

Just now, Arctic Volkssturm said:

Would be cool if you could bury them with a shovel too

Yeah but it takes just 5 pounds of weight to set them off. You wouldnt want to put too much dirt on them lol. Maybe putting leaves or foliage on it would be a better idea. But i do like what you are thinking.

• Like 2

I think adding in dismemberment and gore would be awesome. Imagine watching a guy step on a land mine and seeing their leg fly off lol.

• Haha 1