Sign in to follow this  
jo3l341

frozen glitch

So ive been playing dayZ a lot over the past week and its only been from now that ive encountered this problem and i freeze, i cant press esc to bring up the menu, i cant move, cant look, cant do anything.

Someone help please ;(

Do you have the problem immediately when joining a a server or when? Have you tried verifying your game files via Steam, including your log files and user data?

Its as soon as i join the server. Ive tried an official server and a community one and im still freezing on both

My friend did get the same issue today, and we solved it by resetting all is keybind.
Maybe just try that.

Edited by nehr

i am experiencing this today, not sure how to reset anything when keys do not respond in game?

1 hour ago, chili1496 said:

i am experiencing this today, not sure how to reset anything when keys do not respond in game?

Shut down the game and Steam and then delete your My Documents\DayZ folder and delete your Users\{login id}\AppData\Local\DayZ folder and then launch Steam, right-click on DayZ, select Properties and choose the option to verify all your local files.

After all that, launch DayZ again and it should create a new set of keybinds.  I hope this helps.

4 minutes ago, drgullen said:

Shut down the game and Steam and then delete your My Documents\DayZ folder and delete your Users\{login id}\AppData\Local\DayZ folder and then launch Steam, right-click on DayZ, select Properties and choose the option to verify all your local files.

After all that, launch DayZ again and it should create a new set of keybinds.  I hope this helps.

will try this next time, i uninstalled the game and then reinstalled it and its now working