Sign in to follow this  
Just Caused

1PN51 Scope

I was playing today and I found a 1PN51 scope. At first  I was really curious to check this scope out and then I figured out it's actually NV scope, which I've never seen in the game before. ( They probably added it in 1.0 but I was too lazy to read changelogs).

How rare is this scope? Is it rare like PSO-1 scope, for example? Here are some screenshots of it for other people who haven't seen the scope yet.

20181216134241-1.jpg

20181216134235-1.jpg

(In daytime without a battery)

20181216134842-1.jpg

If you haven't used it yet, let me tell you, this thing is a BEAST. Even in pitch-black night you can see like it's day (NV duhh...). Just imagine, it's raining in night and you're scouting out Tisy in the woods. You are literal predator. :D

Edited by Just Caused
  • Beans 1

Wish they added NVG in as well. Dumb thing is, they never mentioned this scope in the changelog.

And about the rarity, it doesn't seem to be that rare. I hope when NVG are in, they are going to be rare. Something along the lines of they should (re)spawn once every 24 hours and there should only be 1 to 3 of them. It should be very rare to find things like this because they are so valuable, specially NVG.

• Beans 2

NVG are in the game files, I have them turned on on my served.  They don't work at all but look very snazzy.

1 hour ago, tandwan said:

NVG are in the game files, I have them turned on on my served.  They don't work at all but look very snazzy.

I know they're in the files but wish they were ready for 1.0. They have a NV scope so I'm guessing it wouldn't be that much work to translate the night vision of the scope to the screen itself.

On 12/16/2018 at 4:45 PM, IMT said:

I know they're in the files but wish they were ready for 1.0. They have a NV scope so I'm guessing it wouldn't be that much work to translate the night vision of the scope to the screen itself.

Meh. It will get released when it's ready. 

On 12/16/2018 at 8:31 AM, Just Caused said:

I was playing today and I found a 1PN51 scope. At first  I was really curious to check this scope out and then I figured out it's actually NV scope, which I've never seen in the game before. ( They probably added it in 1.0 but I was too lazy to read changelogs).

How rare is this scope? Is it rare like PSO-1 scope, for example? Here are some screenshots of it for other people who haven't seen the scope yet.

20181216134241-1.jpg

20181216134235-1.jpg

(In daytime without a battery)

20181216134842-1.jpg

If you haven't used it yet, let me tell you, this thing is a BEAST. Even in pitch-black night you can see like it's day (NV duhh...). Just imagine, it's raining in night and you're scouting out Tisy in the woods. You are literal predator. :D

I don't see this scope listed in the server files.  If it's there, what is its type name, anyone know?  Are you certain this is part of the base game or were you playing on a modded server?

1 minute ago, drgullen said:

I don't see this scope listed in the server files.  If it's there, what is its type name, anyone know?  Are you certain this is part of the base game or were you playing on a modded server?

Trust me, it's in the official game files. My character on Experimental has one on it's AKM. The item type is called "KazuarOptic".

15 minutes ago, IMT said:

Trust me, it's in the official game files. My character on Experimental has one on it's AKM. The item type is called "KazuarOptic".

Oh yeah, I see it under that name -- spawns at least 2 of them in Military locations.  Thanks.

So it's actually two per server? It's not that common but still it's not super rare. Might even turn it down to 1 per server. I mustn't die now since I know it's very powerful tool in the right hands. :)