Mr Jizz

GAAAAHH - Persistence still a mess.

@RaptorM60 

Is there any truth to this, that official servers are running some kind of backup?

• Haha 1

edited below

Edited by Mr Jizz

21 hours ago, tandwan said:

Yeah I edited my post, OP is wrong, persistence is fine.

Wrong? No.

I've been using a variety of public servers, including NJ and GA servers. The latest wipe was on GA 2-15, before that it was on GA 2-19. My buddy lost shit on NJ 2-13. I'm not the only one experiencing issues. Is it just these servers with the generic titles?

12 hours ago, MaxwellHouse69420 said:

Lol wut 

I'm sorry, maybe I was not clear enough for you. Let me try again :

THE OP IS WRONG, IF YOU ARE HAVING PERSISTENCE ISSUES THEN IT IS YOUR SERVER, NOT THE GAME CAUSING IT. MY SERVER HAS BEEN RUNNING FOR A WEEK NOW WITH MULTIPLE INTERUPTS DUE TO ME BRINGING IT DOWN TO CHANGE THE TYPES.XML. WE HAVE NOT LOST ONE TENT, ONE BARREL, ONE VEHICLE. NOTHING IS MAGICALLY DISAPPEARING OFF THE SERVER DUE TO PERSISTENCE, THEREFORE, IT MUST BE ON YOUR SERVER THAT THIS IS A PROBLEM. TRY A DIFFERENT ONE.

Not sure if that is going to be clear, so if you need further explanation feel free to express your lack of understanding.

3 hours ago, Mr Jizz said:

Wrong? No.

I've been using a variety of public servers, including NJ and GA servers. The latest wipe was on GA 2-15, before that it was on GA 2-19. My buddy lost shit on NJ 2-13. I'm not the only one experiencing issues. Is it just these servers with the generic titles?

Dunno, we're running a community server on Fragnet so... maybe it's the fact we have a different hive?