DarthFLEX

Night Needs To Be Longer

I used a stop watch to test how long it is dark for and it lasted between 4:30-5 minutes! I LOVE when its dark as that is when I am truly the most alert and scared when zombies and other players pop-up in front of me. Does anyone else wish they would extend night time to at least 45 minutes or something? 

• Thanks 1

6 hour daytime and 2 hour night (including dusk and dawn so roughly 85-90 minutes of actual darkness) is something i wished for, for a long time.

Well, I'm assuming it isn't winter in Chernarus as there are leaves on the trees. Based on that, I would assume day should be longer than night. Personally, as much as I like having night in the game, there's only so long I can stare at a black screen. Hopefully when private servers become a thing people will be able to choose as I don't think everyone will ever agree. 

Haven't seen a nightfall yet since the wipe, so I'm hoping that the grain effect has been removed. If the grain is gone and the nights are along the line of how they were when they were first unleashed on XBox, then YES, make them longer again!  :D

1 hour ago, Molecular Drift 1.0 said:

Haven't seen a nightfall yet since the wipe, so I'm hoping that the grain effect has been removed. If the grain is gone and the nights are along the line of how they were when they were first unleashed on XBox, then YES, make them longer again!  :D

Just had a 5 minute night..no grain/static on the 65"

• Thanks 1