Man Parts 241

Too many bases to raid. Not enought time.

I'll prolly throw up a tent for somewhere to call home, but I ain't messing with bases until we get private servers. If we ever do.

I found two bases in a matter of an hour today. Not including the one I found like a week ago and the bases found by fellow Barstards. They're everywhere!

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Man Parts 241 said:

I'll prolly throw up a tent for somewhere to call home, but I ain't messing with bases until we get private servers. If we ever do.

I found two bases in a matter of an hour today. Not including the one I found like a week ago and the bases found by fellow Barstards. They're everywhere!

Aye tis time for plunder me hearties . On a serious note , I we roll up to a tent and it’s legit (I.e reasonable loot ) we tend to leave it alone . It’s when you come across 3 military tents , 8 svd , 6 silenced m4s and sea chest containing nothing but land mines that’s when we base rape it. When u exploit the game don’t expect us to leave a single sock . 

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

I must be missing something because I just tend to wonder around forests (on my way to gearing) and never find a tent let alone a base.

4 minutes ago, Konfucious K said:

I must be missing something because I just tend to wonder around forests (on my way to gearing) and never find a tent let alone a base.

??

Oh I see... my mistake has been just exploring around the one server with one "main" character... well two when the other one is offline the odd time...

I had a funny encounter yesterday with a guy. I was on my way to meet a mate and nosed past the tents North of vysotovo when a guy came racing past me. We kinda stopped, waved, awkwardly parted company and I carried on onto the woods where I immediately stumbled on a barrel. Had a quick look and it was full of AK mags all with 16 rounds in? A couple of scopes and some other bits. Don't know for sure but I reckon this guy was loot running back and forth between the tents and this barrel. I'm not greedy so I took two mags and moved off. I bet the guy was panicking in case I found his little stash. 

Anyway, was just curious why all the maths had 16 rounds in. Am I missing something? 

49 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I had a funny encounter yesterday with a guy. I was on my way to meet a mate and nosed past the tents North of vysotovo when a guy came racing past me. We kinda stopped, waved, awkwardly parted company and I carried on onto the woods where I immediately stumbled on a barrel. Had a quick look and it was full of AK mags all with 16 rounds in? A couple of scopes and some other bits. Don't know for sure but I reckon this guy was loot running back and forth between the tents and this barrel. I'm not greedy so I took two mags and moved off. I bet the guy was panicking in case I found his little stash. 

Anyway, was just curious why all the maths had 16 rounds in. Am I missing something? 

Probably duplicated mags if they all had 16 rounds in them.

• Like 2

I wouldn't even know how to dupe something but if that's the case I'll be sure to empty his barrel next time I'm passing. 

• Haha 1