Sign in to follow this  
nhow7108

2nd base raid

So i decided yesterday that i needed some extra storage for all of my loot (had 1 med tent, 6 barrels and a car tent). I decided the best way to get more is to steal someone elses hard work. I proceeded south on the very west edge of the map being very careful to check every nook and cranny. Around the edge by zelenogorsk, i just happen to pull out my binoculars to scan a nearby hillside and bam, i saw 2 car tents, some barrels and some medium tents just out in the open. I waited and looked for a while and didn't see any movement. I then proceeded to move very slowly and cautiosly, but still no movement. The car tents had car stuff. Boring. But the good stuff was in the barrels and medium tents. I got 3 SVDs, 5 suppressors 2 of which are akm compatable, a ton of mags and ammo, a full ghille suit and much much more. I took most of it, including the tents, and left the rest on the ground to despawn. I finally got my extra storage. P.S. Dont "hide" your valuables in one camp thats exposed on a hill side. 

Edited by nhow7108
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 1

31 minutes ago, darklittlepoet1 said:

It's monsters like you that keep me awake at night!

A bad man a very bad man.

Hahahaha that made me lol.

• Haha 1

Well, at least you took everything you wanted.  That's much better than just dumping it all just for the kicks. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dylan Janes said:

What server

US 3664170

On 12/10/2018 at 9:45 AM, nhow7108 said:

So i decided yesterday that i needed some extra storage for all of my loot (had 1 med tent, 6 barrels and a car tent). I decided the best way to get more is to steal someone elses hard work. I proceeded south on the very west edge of the map being very careful to check every nook and cranny. Around the edge by zelenogorsk, i just happen to pull out my binoculars to scan a nearby hillside and bam, i saw 2 car tents, some barrels and some medium tents just out in the open. I waited and looked for a while and didn't see any movement. I then proceeded to move very slowly and cautiosly, but still no movement. The car tents had car stuff. Boring. But the good stuff was in the barrels and medium tents. I got 3 SVDs, 5 suppressors 2 of which are akm compatable, a ton of mags and ammo, a full ghille suit and much much more. I took most of it, including the tents, and left the rest on the ground to despawn. I finally got my extra storage. P.S. Dont "hide" your valuables in one camp thats exposed on a hill side. 

What are some tips to finding a base

11 hours ago, Dylan Janes said:

What are some tips to finding a base

Looking in places where you would hide things. Also scan along the edge of the map. Alot of people build bases there.

i found a military tent on the mountain not far from Kamy, Emptied it and took the tent thank you much appreciated.

• Beans 1

1 hour ago, Dylan Janes said:

Now I'm out of space in my base. Where can I go for tents

Either look for them where they spawn or steal them from other players. Look where you would hide tents. I have had a lot of luck finding them near the west and north edges of the map. Also look near places not far from major loot areas and base materials spawns. Using binoculars to look far into the distance for stashes helps because some of the foliage and terrain arent fully loaded in.  

On 10/12/2018 at 10:45 AM, nhow7108 said:

And it's all gone now lol character wipe

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, hooked_on_fishing said:

And it's all gone now lol character wipe

This was 2 wipes ago. No biggie. Just buildit again

1 hour ago, Dylan Janes said:

Who took my tent and 2 barrels on server 154

Not me lol. Is everthing gone? If so, did the server crash? If it crashed, the DayZ loot gods took it back