Syd Barrett

Night With White Fuzziness

To prevent people from exploiting gamma.

• Like 1

It is a little bit annoying, makes sense though. Luckily night time is like 5/10 minutes currently. So pick a nice house and hide in it until you hear the rooster ;D

4 minutes ago, droefheid said:

It is a little bit annoying, makes sense though. Luckily night time is like 5/10 minutes currently. So pick a nice house and hide in it until you hear the rooster ;D

Yeah, as soon as that sun does below the horizon, I find somewhere to hole up and organise my inventory, eat, drink etc till sunrise. 

• Like 1

Yep unless there redce the gamma filters effect by 75% or just totally remove it then night time will be unplayeable, if nights weren't bugged and lasted more than 5minutes the servers would empty , even more so than usual at night. Even with my contrast, brightness & saturation turned way way down all I can see still is the  screen overlay . Gamma crankng isn't as easily abused  on console anyway as most TVs don't even have a gamma setting, it's really sucked for me as no matter what setting I use it completely unplayeable at night. Literally can't see anything even when setting are so low it's pitch black, I turn on a torch and lo & behold all I see is a circle of torch light filled with the overlay pattern.