DayzDayzFanboy

Character wipe

Found my first car. Went looking for parts. Game froze. Reload game. New spawn.

Maybe they tried to add too much at once. Cars would be fine for a starter. Based aren't working properly yet so maybe they should have left that out until we get a bit more stability. 

No, my game just bugged out. First time I've lost a character from a game crash. 

• Sad 1

I also noticed that the car was spawned in the correct location. I read elsewhere that the izurvive map wasn't accurate in predicting spawn locations but the car I found was exactly where the map indicated. 

• Like 1

Had my game freeze (not crash) a good 10 times since the latest update, and my character never got reset. You must have died to a player/zombie before you character disappeared off the server.

31 minutes ago, JusticeEMU. said:

Had my game freeze (not crash) a good 10 times since the latest update, and my character never got reset. You must have died to a player/zombie before you character disappeared off the server.

Possibly, I'll never know, but I was in a house on an empty server on the middle of nowhere with the doors shut. 

1 hour ago, JusticeEMU. said:

36 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Possibly, I'll never know, but I was in a house on an empty server on the middle of nowhere with the doors shut. 

Game froze for me while playing last night, my friend standing right next to me when it happened confirmed I was in fact still in game just standing there. My crashes seem to be when I have a lot of loot in my inventory. Try carrying less around with you. I've personally enjoyed taken a minimalist approach as of late, been loving having an almost full stamina bar to run around and makes surviving more interesting.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, xzDIABLOzx said:

Game froze for me while playing last night, my friend standing right next to me when it happened confirmed I was in fact still in game just standing there. My crashes seem to be when I have a lot of loot in my inventory. Try carrying less around with you. I've personally enjoyed taken a minimalist approach as of late, been loving having an almost full stamina bar to run around and makes surviving more interesting.

I too am a minimalist survivor. If I don't have atleast 60% stamina I find the game painful to travel in. Being able to sprint a lot cuts down so much travel time, feel bad for OP getting wiped, probably had the classic zombies running through walls & bearing you to death perfectly timed with your game freeze. Feels bad man

• Like 1