bent.toe

So when you die..

..you get a warning "are you sure you want to respawn, this will kill your character" or something along those lines.

Does this mean that if i choose to exit and start on another server i will keep the same character look (not spawning as another gender or race).

I just hit respawn and ended up with a black woman.

Edit

Just figured it out, there is a new death animation screen where you see yours laying on the ground and you can be reviewed..so if you stay there someone could revive you. 

If not..you completly kill off the character

Edited by bent.toe

8 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

..you get a warning "are you sure you want to respawn, this will kill your character" or something along those lines.

Does this mean that if i choose to exit and start on another server i will keep the same character look (not spawning as another gender or race).

if you are still alive then yes but if already dead then no

13 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

lucky dude !

I wondered the same. I couldn't understand why it was saying that when my character was dead. I guess it's just clumsy wording. 

9 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I wondered the same. I couldn't understand why it was saying that when my character was dead. I guess it's just clumsy wording. 

Exactly..the character is D E A D.

2 hours ago, eggy785 said:

if you are still alive then yes but if already dead then no

If your alive when would you get this message you mean??!

The death animation is buggy around structures. I submitted a bug report already but I had a guy yesterday follow me in to a general store blasting away with his shotgun completely missing so I spun around and emptied an ak mag into him and when he died he glitched through the wall and I couldn't loot his body

Actually, the reason for this is on PC you could revive dead people, if you got to your friend with the right med supplies cant remember if it was an AED or an adrenaline syringe but yeah

3 hours ago, Sterlyng Roehrig said:

Actually, the reason for this is on PC you could revive dead people, if you got to your friend with the right med supplies cant remember if it was an AED or an adrenaline syringe but yeah

Works in Xbox aswell, already did cpr in a friend and brought him back. Now we have adrenalin shots..so yeah, it's not just for PC.

You can't revive somone who is dead. You can only save someone who is unconscious, whether it be from just being knocked out by brass knuckles, or because they have severe blood loss and are very close to death, but not if you are already dead.

8 hours ago, JusticeEMU. said:

You can't revive somone who is dead. You can only save someone who is unconscious, whether it be from just being knocked out by brass knuckles, or because they have severe blood loss and are very close to death, but not if you are already dead.

You can on PC, and that makes no sense, if your cheacter goes unconscious he wakes up on his own 

21 minutes ago, Sterlyng Roehrig said:

You can on PC, and that makes no sense, if your cheacter goes unconscious he wakes up on his own 

I guess cpr is useful to wake up your buddy to get him to safety quicker