PEACE_543

You were kicked off the game. (Database connection timeout)

3 minutes ago, GodMynxXBL said:

I can only imagine DayZ 's twitter.. Poor dev's lol

i think its still pretty tame at the moment. it'll get worse tomorrow when people start jonesing for their Dayz fix.

Just now, PEACE_543 said:

i think its still pretty tame at the moment. it'll get worse tomorrow when people start jonesing for their Dayz fix.

Did you see the Xbox Official Club forums for DayZ? There going crazy over there lol.

• Like 1

I'm sitting here defending the game and the dev's but i'm losing brain cells arguing with kids that cant spell.. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, GodMynxXBL said:

Did you see the Xbox Official Club forums for DayZ? There going crazy over there lol.

Jesus Christ. They still don't know whats happening. its like a warzone in there.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PEACE_543 said:

Jesus Christ. They still don't know whats happening. its like a warzone in there.

That's where i showed that fake ''DayZ Developer'' at first i though he was real but then he stated to delete all comments he made after posting it, yeah, i feel kind of dumb and sorry for deceiving you guys, i didn't knew at the time.

• Thanks 1

Just now, MarczXD320 said:

That's where i showed that fake ''DayZ Developer'' at first i though he was real but then he stated to delete all comments he made after posting it, yeah, i feel kind of dumb and sorry for deceiving you guys, i didn't knew at the time.

Your good man. I knew it was a fake account cause the dude changed his gamertag and started deleting comments lol

1 minute ago, GodMynxXBL said:

Your good man. I knew it was a fake account cause the dude changed his gamertag and started deleting comments lol

Well honestly, "DayZ Developer" Doesn't really sound like a name a real dev would use.

• Like 1

Just now, PEACE_543 said:

Well honestly, "DayZ Developer" Doesn't really sound like a name a real dev would use.

true

This post is purely to boost number for this issue!

Edited by Ryan JG
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Ryan JG said:

what??

13 minutes ago, MarczXD320 said:

Yea, wasn't buying what he was selling.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think we are finally starting to calm all the ungrateful kids down on the Xbox Forums.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ryan JG said:

Lol that's the main reason I'm posting right now

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GodMynxXBL said:

what??

if we keep this thread hot, it could raise awareness, and the possibility that The Devs will release a statement before monday

1 minute ago, bandito6000 said:

Lol that's the main reason I'm posting right now

Plus One.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bandito6000 said:

if we keep this thread hot, it could raise awareness, and the possibility that The Devs will release a statement before monday

Even if they do see it before Monday, Its more than likely just going to be a Briefing.. There not going to fix it. (until Monday)

Edited by GodMynxXBL

1 minute ago, GodMynxXBL said:

Even if they do see it before Monday, Its more than likely just going to be a Briefing.. There not going to fix it.

A briefing is better than another quick fix or rushed update that breaks something else, I just want to hear them say what's going on Ya dig

• Like 2

Just now, bandito6000 said:

A briefing is better than another quick fix or rushed update that breaks something else, I just want to hear them say what's going on Ya dig

Yeah i understand. I just want to play, This could all be solved if they had a team to work weekends :\

• Like 1

Just now, GodMynxXBL said:

Yeah i understand. I just want to play, This could all be solved if they had a team to work weekends :\

Either way, some of us have waited many years. A few dayz without it is nothing but an opportunity to enjoy some other games right now.

• Like 1

Just now, SurSlaughter said:

Either way, some of us have waited many years. A few dayz without it is nothing but an opportunity to enjoy some other games right now.

It's hard to want to play other games that don't provide the same fun as DayZ would. I literally can't play any other game because of DayZ lol

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GodMynxXBL said:

They either need a bigger development team, or they need to slow down because the last update was too big to be stable. Now they're pushing the PC version. they need to treat both platforms equally and be able to resolve problems in similar time frames. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SurSlaughter said:

I may catch Flack for this but Red Dead 2 is boring AF! (Fyi I'm a huge fan of the first game). Some can argue that Dayz is boring being that there's a lot less to do in some ways, but the experience it provides is unmatched in my opinion

• Beans 1

2 minutes ago, PEACE_543 said:

They either need a bigger development team, or they need to slow down because the last update was too big to be stable. Now they're pushing the PC version. they need to treat both platforms equally and be able to resolve problems in similar time frames. 

Couldn't agree more, But the dev's are going to have to learn to take the pressure of all the other players who want patches early.

Edited by GodMynxXBL
  • Thanks 1