chente

MINES

where can I found the mines? thank's.

Edited by chente

I found two landmines and a bear-trap.

The landmines were both in military tents, and the bear-trap was either in a hunting-cabin or a deer-stand (the one a hunter can sit in and wait for deers to approach and shoot them).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

too bad the mines are pretty much useless since they despawn after couple of hours...

I've layed out couple and they dissapear within the same day..

Edited by nikoor
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, nikoor said:

too bad the mines are pretty much useless since they despawn after couple of hours...

I've layed out couple and they dissapear within the same day..

Yep I've had that occur to, same as barrels and tents at the moment, they definitely dissapear on a server reset and sometimes at random. But the mines definitely work, got a server hopper kill the other day at NWAF . Hear footsteps in a barracks I'd just looted so someone's just logged in , in a bloody barracks trying to hop for loot,so crouch walked my way to front door, place mine, dude comes sauntering out with a huge Alice pack geared to the teeth, boom! Hopper go sleepy time. His bag had more loot than the NWAF in it's totality would have including three assault rifles. Hoppers are weird

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

Yep I've had that occur to, same as barrels and tents at the moment, they definitely dissapear on a server reset and sometimes at random. But the mines definitely work, got a server hopper kill the other day at NWAF . Hear footsteps in a barracks I'd just looted so someone's just logged in , in a bloody barracks trying to hop for loot,so crouch walked my way to front door, place mine, dude comes sauntering out with a huge Alice pack geared to the teeth, boom! Hopper go sleepy time. His bag had more loot than the NWAF in it's totality would have including three assault rifles. Hoppers are weird

I've noticed the barrels despawn in about 2 days, tents after just one. Also the locked doors reset every server restart or when you get the 'red-message' and got kicked out.

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 1