Sign in to follow this  
Invisible (DayZ)

Came back to it after a year or so...

And it's pretty good! I remember the first time I played the Dayz Mod. It seemed hard and unforgiving then. Yesterday I logged in, started playing and died a couple of times of hunger and thirst.

Maybe if the infected were more alert and aggressive, it would be better. Haven't seen the wolves yet, but they are a good addition to the woods. It seems to be getting there at lastz. Nice job, Bohemia.

• Beans 1

Yes more wolves (if there are any atm) and aggressive zombies would be great . I remember when they first made the zombies able to jump fences and walls they were very aggressive and threatening , but since then they have gotten weaker and weaker.

Wolves are a bitch, food has become a nightmare again.  My controls don't seem to work properly 'V' doesn't jump a fence anymore it gives 3rd person view.  Having to raise a weapon and hit as well is a pain in the arse, just effin hit.  Got a lot to learn in the combining and interaction.  Very little help in the way of keyboard maps and info.  I think a lot of people gave up with the slow development, I hope they start coming back, the game has massive potential.

7 hours ago, Invisible (DayZ) said:

And it's pretty good! I remember the first time I played the Dayz Mod. It seemed hard and unforgiving then. Yesterday I logged in, started playing and died a couple of times of hunger and thirst.

Maybe if the infected were more alert and aggressive, it would be better. Haven't seen the wolves yet, but they are a good addition to the woods. It seems to be getting there at lastz. Nice job, Bohemia.

yeah wolves kind do what the zombies USED to  .. don"t know why - I guess it makes it safer to stay in cities and on the coast ?

Yeah I loved the wolves, those moments you ran into them it was damn tense. Feels like alot of the stuff isn't in the game. Far less weapons etc...
Will this be added to the full game in the future? Seams like features get added then removed. Some return others never do....

• Beans 1

On 11/15/2018 at 5:45 PM, Evilsausage said:

Yeah I loved the wolves, those moments you ran into them it was damn tense. Feels like alot of the stuff isn't in the game. Far less weapons etc...
Will this be added to the full game in the future? Seams like features get added then removed. Some return others never do....

Ya it’s really sad to see this as a BETA . If any of you played before .63 you would see a LOT of stuff missing .

Countless weapons and items , wolves , farming , fishing , remapping keybind (you have to do it every time you enter game it doesn’t fucking save lol) 2 vehicles , placing fireplaces in already made fire spots , diseases aren’t working (although they are listed as working and apparently there’s “4 sicknesses”) .

Overall the game feels like it took a few steps forward in its weak areas and about a dozen steps back in all of its strong areas . 

Edited by PandahFistophacleezeSykes