Tyler Tee H C

Strangest thing happened yesterday

I was playing yesterday when i started to see a list of players being kicked off the server and so figured the server was restarting, so I logged out before I got kicked but this is the thing, when I logged out I was at the West fence of the NW Airfield. But when I signed back in I was in a house and was pushed multiple MILES South and in the middle of nowhere. When I finally found a town I realised I had somehow been forced from NWA to Miles away from where I logged out. And not only that I was chatting with a friend in another server and the same thing happened to him. He went back ward said in time but forward in map. He had gear he had dropped and was also resplendent in a different place. 

Anyone else have some weird sheet happened to them yesterday about 4pm GMT. 

When the 15 second countdown started, did you hit Yes to exit? I've had that happen after hitting Yes during the countdown. I let it countdown now. Haven't had an issue since.

The other day I was in a high pop server and the same thing happened, over a five minute period everyone seemed to get kicked from the server. I was waiting for my turn but it never came so I just stayed in the server. 

We tested this;

I was on a server, tried logging on with second Xbox and second account.

1st account logged in server 'x' no worries.

2nd account tries logging on the same server. (Error msg to user, database time out) Connection fails.

1st account/user sees message displayed bottom left on the screen;

":account/user 2 kicked from server"

I witnessed this also when a friend tried connecting on a different occasion.

Sounds like a latency issue on the hosting/sql side or some read/write shit.

I think the servers run OK for the best of time, say compared to the issues PUBG had during early preview days.

I let it count down fully. But it teleported me about 4 or more miles south of where I logged out. 

I only logged out as I saw everyone it was a hi pop server seemed to be getting kicked out and I thought I’d jump out then as I was in a great place and needed the go to empty my bladder. 

Was very weird. 

I also saw what looked to me like a UFO was like a black sun. anyone seen it ? I did take screen shots of it but no idea how to share them on here.  Also on a stream I did a few days ago. Will look for it tomorrow and share link here. 

4 hours ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

I let it count down fully. But it teleported me about 4 or more miles south of where I logged out. 

I only logged out as I saw everyone it was a hi pop server seemed to be getting kicked out and I thought I’d jump out then as I was in a great place and needed the go to empty my bladder. 

Was very weird. 

I also saw what looked to me like a UFO was like a black sun. anyone seen it ? I did take screen shots of it but no idea how to share them on here.  Also on a stream I did a few days ago. Will look for it tomorrow and share link here. 

I was on the coast chatting to a random and on my screen it was sunrise with nice pink sky but on his the sky was dusk blue and had the hole in the sky effect you mention, like a black hole where the sun should be. 

Well I figured it was not the Sun as you say as my shadow did not correspond with the black hole Sun' placement. I saw it over Tisy and it was placed North west. It was infact showing the very opposite. The Sun's placement was South East.

Was streaming at the time and had guests in the arena and was rather trippy and rather entertaining. I even shot at it, and a visitor said "await that email from BI saying 'OI did you shoot our Moon?". Oh how we chuckled. ?‍♀️

12 minutes ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

Well I figured it was not the Sun as you say as my shadow did not correspond with the black hole Sun' placement. I saw it over Tisy and it was placed North west. It was infact showing the very opposite. The Sun's placement was South East.

Was streaming at the time and had guests in the arena and was rather trippy and rather entertaining. I even shot at it, and a visitor said "await that email from BI saying 'OI did you shoot our Moon?". Oh how we chuckled. ?‍♀️

Come to think of it, in sure thinking back that the guy I was with that saw it was looking south too

I'm not sure how often this happens to others but I've been "pushed" back significantly before. Like to someone I hadn't been for several minutes.

I have not however been moved (after logging back in) to a completely different spot that I hadn't visited previously.