Sign in to follow this  
INomadZ

DayZ Badass Melee PVP Compilation #2

Meh, PvP videos aren't going to garner much interest here.

We've seen it all countless times.

You're obviously abusing a bug/exploit. 2 people are hammering in on you and you beat them both on your own? Not to mention one had an axe and knife. Come on man...

Edited by IMT

On 11/12/2018 at 5:11 PM, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Meh, PvP videos aren't going to garner much interest here.

We've seen it all countless times.

Ok, I'm cool with that ;)

On 11/12/2018 at 5:24 PM, IMT said:

You're obviously abusing a bug/exploit. 2 people are hammering in on you and you beat them both on your own? Not to mention one had an axe and knife. Come on man...

I'm not abusing anything. Blame the game not me. Plus, take it as an entertainment. Do you say the same thing when watching badass action movies?

Here, I'm killing everyone with just a stick without abusing anything. It's just the way game is made and I just have a good reflex and sense of timing. Have a good day and don't take life way too seriously, especially when it comes to video games... ;)

Edited by INomadZ

18 hours ago, INomadZ said:

I'm not abusing anything. Blame the game not me. Plus, take it as an entertainment. Do you say the same thing when watching badass action movies?

Here, I'm killing everyone with just a stick without abusing anything. It's just the way game is made and I just have a good reflex and sense of timing. Have a good day and don't take life way too seriously, especially when it comes to video games... ;)

So if you exploit something on the internet or abuse a bug which earns you a lot of money, you're going to say to the judge "blame the game, not me"? Nice reasoning there bud. I don't like content of people who abuse bugs or exploits to gain exposure and call it "entertainment", specially if the video is called "badass".

The video is definitely not about skill, at least not all about skill. Unless your character is God, you should've died in the 2v1 where 1 even had an axe and knife. You weren't even trying to be smart and hit and run. You were just standing still, giving punches but receiving twice the amount back. Yet, you were the one who survived and barely had a scratch.

7 hours ago, IMT said:

So if you exploit something on the internet or abuse a bug which earns you a lot of money, you're going to say to the judge "blame the game, not me"? Nice reasoning there bud. I don't like content of people who abuse bugs or exploits to gain exposure and call it "entertainment", specially if the video is called "badass".

The video is definitely not about skill, at least not all about skill. Unless your character is God, you should've died in the 2v1 where 1 even had an axe and knife. You weren't even trying to be smart and hit and run. You were just standing still, giving punches but receiving twice the amount back. Yet, you were the one who survived and barely had a scratch.

As I said, I'm not abusing anything but using control keys that DayZ provided me. And the video has only 300 views, are you kidding? There are many youtubers (not gonna name names) who do much worse stuff and have thousands or even millions of views. Watch the DayZ Brutalistick video or other Melee Badass Videos I have where I'm killing everyone with just a stick or melee weapons without abusing any bugs. Don't judge me based on DayZ 0.63 Stress Test videos. Players are accidentally using bugs without being aware of it. Where were you when I was uploading other Melee PVP videos? I have many Melee Badass Videos since 2015. Here watch this video and tell me if I was abusing a bug: